- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Cupcake wines is hands down my favorite wine brand. All of their wines are perfection and so easy to drink. I'm always so excited when my husband walks through the door with a cupcake wine. My personal favorite is the Mascoto
it's a good standard wine nothing that is not going to pop your socks off but it is good if you find yourself confused in the wine aisle. i know my mother n law likes it!
Cupcake wines are enjoyable. To me they don't stand out as something unique as far as flavor goes, but they are still tasty. I've had them before and I'm sure I'll drink them again in the future.
Cupcake wines in general are really good! They have a great flavor! It's a really good wine that is pretty inexpensive. It's good to come home and pour myself a glass of cupcake wine. Overall I'm satisfied with their product!
When I don't know what wine to get I can close my eyes and pick a cupcake wine and never be disappointed. The price is right and the wine is so yummy. It's my go-to for girls nights. It's quality with out spending a fortune.
I love all cupcake wines! They're always at a really good price point. I always think they delicious, especially for the price. I get them a lot and they're a great brand to look for in the grocery store. Would buy again.
As you could guess, a little on the sugary side. Their whites are sweet and a nice gift to bring to parties/get-togethers. Inexpensive and available at most groceries.
The are sweet and have a really good taste I have recommended to my friends. I had never tried that brand of wine till my sister told me about it and I went on to try it. It's a great wine.
I've tried several different flavors of cupcakes wines at the local liquor store in town. It's affordable for the taste I get from it. I'm a repeat offender when buying these wines! I'm definitely satisfied with them!
These are the only wines I've ever enjoyed. They're sweeter than others and when you describe a wine as "sweet" and it's still super dry and not sweet at all....disappointment. These wines made me enjoy wines.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos