BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #12 in Wine

Heather M.
Muskegon, MI
I have tried several Cupcake wines and they are by far my favorite in the reasonable price range. They taste just as good if not better as some of the higher prices wines out there.
Darcy H.
Dalhart , Tx
I love this wine brand, it's very affordable and has some great ones to choose from. I personally like the red velvet cupcake wine, its absolutely scrumptious!!!
Vicki R.
Santa Cruz, CA
Very nice sweet refreshing wines! Probably some of the best I've tasted whether you drink it with dinner or just a cup to relax after a long day of work! I definitely recommend!
Whitney C.
I have tried the Cupcake brand Moscato and LOVED it.
It was sweet but not too sweet. I usually have a glass after supper.
I can always find it at my local Kroger Wine & Spirits.
Kimberly B.
Germantown, MD
The first time I bought this brand, I thought "Oh, please, PLEASE, let this be good!" After all, with a name like Cupcake and how cute their labels are, it is the perfect girls' night wine. Thank goodness, all of the varieties of the wine I have tried have been great. The flavor profiles and price make these products very approachable. I was very satisfied with their product. Cute name, cute bottle, great taste, great price.
Brooke B.
Millbury
Very good wine. They can be very sweet and are the best when you're eating cupcakes (like the name...I get it now). It's such a good dessert wine for a decent price too. You can never go wrong with these!
Laura P.
Parker, CO
I first tried Cupcake wines because my liquor store was out of SkinnyGirl. It was a great price and who doesn't want to drink a wine named a Cupcake? So cute! I definitely choose wine bottles based on their names or their bottle design. So this wine got 5 stars in that category. I prefer their white wine line especially the moscato because of the blend of sweetness & fruitiness. Perfect for the summer or if you're like me 365 days a year! ūüėČ
Ashley S.
Akron
Cupcake wines are a good wine for girls night. They are sweet and savory and hard to limit to one or two glasses! There are different wine flavors for every wino type.
Lindsey S.
I love cupcake wines! Their moscato is a favorite of mine and my husband and I will get it for special occasions. Every wine from them i have had has not disappointed me. Their red velvet is a great red. They don't actually taste like cake, they just name their wines after cakes, like a branding. So if you buy a wine and are expecting it to taste like cake, you are going to be disappointed.
Emily R.
Groton, CT
You can never go wrong with cupcake wines. I personally like white wine and for me cupcakes pinot grigio is perfect.. What I like most is that it taste great and won't break the bank and is perfect for any occasion I would definitly buy this again.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.