BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Mindy B.
Asheboro, NC
Cupcake wines is hands down my favorite wine brand. All of their wines are perfection and so easy to drink. I'm always so excited when my husband walks through the door with a cupcake wine. My personal favorite is the Mascoto
janine N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
it's a good standard wine nothing that is not going to pop your socks off but it is good if you find yourself confused in the wine aisle. i know my mother n law likes it!
Brittany W.
Melbourne, FL
Cupcake wines are enjoyable. To me they don't stand out as something unique as far as flavor goes, but they are still tasty. I've had them before and I'm sure I'll drink them again in the future.
Jamie D.
Cupcake wines in general are really good! They have a great flavor! It's a really good wine that is pretty inexpensive. It's good to come home and pour myself a glass of cupcake wine. Overall I'm satisfied with their product!
Kaitlin C.
Cedar Hill, MO
When I don't know what wine to get I can close my eyes and pick a cupcake wine and never be disappointed. The price is right and the wine is so yummy. It's my go-to for girls nights. It's quality with out spending a fortune.
Chris A.
Seattle, WA
I love all cupcake wines! They're always at a really good price point. I always think they delicious, especially for the price. I get them a lot and they're a great brand to look for in the grocery store. Would buy again.
Victoria J.
Auburn, AL
As you could guess, a little on the sugary side. Their whites are sweet and a nice gift to bring to parties/get-togethers. Inexpensive and available at most groceries.
Genesis P.
The are sweet and have a really good taste I have recommended to my friends. I had never tried that brand of wine till my sister told me about it and I went on to try it. It's a great wine.
Jaci B.
Mandan, ND
I've tried several different flavors of cupcakes wines at the local liquor store in town. It's affordable for the taste I get from it. I'm a repeat offender when buying these wines! I'm definitely satisfied with them!
Keirstin W.
Pueblo, CO
These are the only wines I've ever enjoyed. They're sweeter than others and when you describe a wine as "sweet" and it's still super dry and not sweet at all....disappointment. These wines made me enjoy wines.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.