BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #60 in Wine

Luci M.
I love the Moscato wine. It's just sweet enough like I like but not too sweet. I've gotten it several times and love it. It's also a relatively inexpensive wine which is great.
Tijuana B.
Phillipsburg, NJ
I have not tried one of thier wines that I dis not absolutely love. They pair well with many different foods and are very reasonably priced. Definately worth trying if you like wine.
wendy m.
Poughkeepsie , NY
I love this brand of wine. I love the type of wine cupcake chianti and cupcake Cabernet Sauvignon. It is very affordable and never pricey. It is delicious in my opinion. I would highly recommend to others.
Whitney P.
Wyandanch, NY
Cupcake wine are an inexpensive but tasty introduction to wine. When looking for a wine that won't break the bank or disappoint cupcake wines are the way to go! Overall I would recommend this wine to anyone interested in wine but unsure where to begin.
Tionna R.
Owensboro, KY
I'm fairly new to wine drinking, but as I'm getting older I'm acquiring a real taste for it. I wasn't sure where to start when i began my wine adventures but something led me to Cupcake wines. Maybe it was the simple yet appealing packaging, or the name alone intrigued me enough to purchase. Either way after I bought my first bottle i haven't stopped since. It is a delicious wine at a great cost. There are so many flavors to try. I'm not even half way through the selection, and I have yet to find a Cupcake wine I dislike. I would recommend to anyone.
Cherie H.
Mt Zion, IL
The Cupcake Moscato has a great flavor and just the right balance of semi-sweet! I love most Moscato types of wine, but some tend to be overly sweet. This is a very affordable wine as well.
Claire C.
Yukon, OK
Cupcake has a wide variety of wines which enables anyone to enjoy a flavor of their own choice. Cupcake also is affordable so one can can try several varieties without breaking the bank.
Jewell S.
Franklin, OH
I like the Cupcake wines, however they are hard to find in my area. The Moscato is the best, It has a bartlett pear taste. I would say its average with ither Moscatos due to the fact it is hard to find.
Traci S.
Salem, MO
Cupcake wines are definitely one of my go to wine brands. Their wines are very pleasant and light.....fragrant and flavorful. I also like that these wines are so accessible. I never have a hard time finding Cupcake wines.
Heather M.
Muskegon, MI
I have tried several Cupcake wines and they are by far my favorite in the reasonable price range. They taste just as good if not better as some of the higher prices wines out there.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.