BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Amanda S.
Tolleson, AZ
Cupcake wines are priced well and wonderful to take for a girls night in. You can easily buy a couple of different options without blowing your budget. My friends love Pinot Grigio and I'm a Moscato D'Asti girl. The Moscato D'Asti is fantastic a sweeter bubbly wine perfect for sipping.
Lauren L.
Red Hill, PA
The selection of wines is fabulous and their moscato wine is one of my absolute favorites!!! If I am heading to a party and need to bring a gift, I don't hesitate to bring the host a bottle or two of cupcake wine - it is always a hit at the party!
stacey s.
Rochester, NY
i don't really know much about wine. my boyfriend however knows a lot, and is the one who picks which wine we are having with our meals, or what we are taking to a party etc... i have liked most of the ones he has bought hence the 4/5 star rating.
Sabrina N.
Reno, NV
mmmmmmm where to begin? Cupcake wines are a very good and affordable brand. I love these bottles, (almost any kind) because they're just sweet enough to leave a great taste in my mouth, with being overpowering. I'm not one for bitter or overly sweet wines, so these are fabulous.
McKenzie A.
This wine is well within my budget, which is why I began purchasing it in the first place. That, and the name. (Cupcake-- come on, does it get any cuter than that?) The only one I like, personally, is the Riesling... this has nothing to do with the other wines, it's just that I prefer a sweeter taste to my wine, and aside from Von Steihl's Crimson Royale, I have not found a red wine that is considered palatable to me. I give this wine a three out of five because of the recent concerns of the arsenic levels in Cupcake wine. I'm no scientist, so I can't say for certain if it's true or not, but I can't see why it would get as much media hype as it did if there weren't some truth to it... this news has put me off Cupcake for a while. I'm unsure whether or not I'll try it again-- regardless of how inexpensive it is, sometimes you'd rather pay a little more to make sure there aren't dangerous levels of arsenic in your relaxation beverage.
Maria D.
Brook, IN
I enjoyed the Cupcake wines that I was recently introduced to by my sister in law at the Holidays. The only reason I did not give it a 5 star review is because I am addicted to the wine made at the local winery in my area and noting can top them in my opinion :)
Wendy M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a middle of the road wine. Not expensive and can be found at local stores. A nice variety to choose from. I have purchased their whites and reds. All in all a nice wine for novice wine drinkers.
Alyssa B.
Belton, MO
I recently tried the moscato from cupcake and loved it! I was tired of the same old wine that I always reach for and mixed it up a bit. So glad I did! This wine is super crisp and as affordable as my go to wine. Highly recommend!
Betsy L.
Fort Irwin, CA
I'm not a huge wine person nor do I have much knowledge on a "good" wine. I tried the "Moscato d'asti" wine and enjoyed it. I have a sweet tooth so the sweetness of this wine was appealing to me. It goes down smoothly, but again I don't know too much about wine.
selina r.
Hampton, VA
I was recently given a bottle for the holidays and really enjoyed the wine, not too sweet but just sweet enough. The flavor was amazing and I enjoyed it. I would buy another bottle for myself in the future and would recommend it to friends and family
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.