- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Ohhh i wanna try some of these products especially the white wines and the light wines...and their different flavors...
This is sooooo so good. It tastes amazing and is reasonably priced. Great for anyone who likes slightly sweet drinks
very good wine tasty , not very pricy , not very thick , but i can't found it easly and in all the liquor stores
Cupcake wines are smooth and tasty. All the wines I have tried i enjoyed. This wine does not taste like cupcakes.
I love all their different wines and prosecos, and they are a great price point for the taste and quality.
These are a nice light wine to have with dinner or sitting on your back deck enjoying some sunshine.
Bang for your buck! My go to for a nice glass of wine with dinner! Great selection, great taste!
Buenos, los probé una vez pero no recuerdo e sabor y estaba rico lo volvería a tomar nuevamente
Pretty great taste Not one I prefer to buy but it has a nice smooth taste and a great buzz!
Lo tome dos veces, es agradable el sabor lo acompaño junto con la cena, y es muy bueno
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos