- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Although this wine was tasty, it lacked the deep, complex flavor of a traditional wine. It was delicious, don't get me wrong. It was sweet, smooth, and easy to drink. It is a wine that I would recommend to someone who wants to drink wine but can't handle the strong flavor of other wines.
WOW FIRST FOR ME TO HERE ABOUT THE CUPCAKES WINES. THAT SOUNDS AMAZING I LOVE CUPCAKES STRAWBERRY I WOULD LOVE TO TRY SOME OF THESE CUPCAKES WINES WOULD LOVE TO GET IN MY DREAM VOXBOX
I do not remember the wine I had awhile back but I know it was a white wine by this company. But it was amazing and tasted like a desert. No strong after taste or leaving your mouth feeling dry.
I enjoy the cupcake moscato, because it's sweet and works really well as dessert. I think it's fairly affordable, and I enjoy to bring it to family functions and events.
I have tried a few different varieties of the Cupcake brand wines. While these aren't my favorite, they are decent for the price. They are more affordable than some of the other brands, they are available at a huge variety of stores, and I've bought them several times.
This brand is pretty good as a whole . I don't have a favorite flavor . It's average all the way around taste , price , availability. I got it at a local liquor store .
I do love wine but I just haven't had a crazy various assortment. What I have tried from cupcake is good and I definitely will try it again. Especially if its on sale!
These wines are delicious and great for the price. Whenever we host a gathering or party we get this kind of wine and have gotten many compliments when serving it. They have a good selection too and the bottles are pretty
I really enjoy these wines. They are very tasty and well flavored. Also, almost every store carries them and you can find many of them to pair with different foods
Cupcake wines are priced well and wonderful to take for a girls night in. You can easily buy a couple of different options without blowing your budget. My friends love Pinot Grigio and I'm a Moscato D'Asti girl. The Moscato D'Asti is fantastic a sweeter bubbly wine perfect for sipping.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos