BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #61 in Wine

Jamie D.
Cupcake wines in general are really good! They have a great flavor! It's a really good wine that is pretty inexpensive. It's good to come home and pour myself a glass of cupcake wine. Overall I'm satisfied with their product!
Jade M.
Long Beach, CA
I've tried just about all of them and it is by far my favorite, i love how its sweeter then other brands and the smoothness of them, my #1 go to and i buy it to bring with me to events as well.
Kaitlin C.
Cedar Hill, MO
When I don't know what wine to get I can close my eyes and pick a cupcake wine and never be disappointed. The price is right and the wine is so yummy. It's my go-to for girls nights. It's quality with out spending a fortune.
Genesis P.
The are sweet and have a really good taste I have recommended to my friends. I had never tried that brand of wine till my sister told me about it and I went on to try it. It's a great wine.
Victoria J.
Auburn, AL
As you could guess, a little on the sugary side. Their whites are sweet and a nice gift to bring to parties/get-togethers. Inexpensive and available at most groceries.
Jaci B.
Mandan, ND
I've tried several different flavors of cupcakes wines at the local liquor store in town. It's affordable for the taste I get from it. I'm a repeat offender when buying these wines! I'm definitely satisfied with them!
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I remember the first time I saw these bottles in a liquor store and always said how cute the labels are. They make adorable gifts for special occasions and the wine is pretty good! Very affordable for young people on a budget.
Keirstin W.
Pueblo, CO
These are the only wines I've ever enjoyed. They're sweeter than others and when you describe a wine as "sweet" and it's still super dry and not sweet at all....disappointment. These wines made me enjoy wines.
Karen R.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Cheap and tasty, perfect fun and approachable wines for everyday drinking! The Sauvignon Blanc is my fave! Great value for the price and a bright fruity dry finish, I’d buy it again!!
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
For the price point , you can’t beat this wine!! It’s a staple in our home! We love to entertain guests so we always keep a few bottles on hand ! Very reasonably priced i might add!!
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.