• Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 316 Answers
  • What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Wendy M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a middle of the road wine. Not expensive and can be found at local stores. A nice variety to choose from. I have purchased their whites and reds. All in all a nice wine for novice wine drinkers.
Maria D.
Brook, IN
I enjoyed the Cupcake wines that I was recently introduced to by my sister in law at the Holidays. The only reason I did not give it a 5 star review is because I am addicted to the wine made at the local winery in my area and noting can top them in my opinion :)
Betsy L.
Fort Irwin, CA
I'm not a huge wine person nor do I have much knowledge on a "good" wine. I tried the "Moscato d'asti" wine and enjoyed it. I have a sweet tooth so the sweetness of this wine was appealing to me. It goes down smoothly, but again I don't know too much about wine.
selina r.
Hampton, VA
I was recently given a bottle for the holidays and really enjoyed the wine, not too sweet but just sweet enough. The flavor was amazing and I enjoyed it. I would buy another bottle for myself in the future and would recommend it to friends and family
Mindy B.
Asheboro, NC
Cupcake wines is hands down my favorite wine brand. All of their wines are perfection and so easy to drink. I'm always so excited when my husband walks through the door with a cupcake wine. My personal favorite is the Mascoto
Brittany W.
Melbourne, FL
Cupcake wines are enjoyable. To me they don't stand out as something unique as far as flavor goes, but they are still tasty. I've had them before and I'm sure I'll drink them again in the future.
janine N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
it's a good standard wine nothing that is not going to pop your socks off but it is good if you find yourself confused in the wine aisle. i know my mother n law likes it!
Jamie D.
Cupcake wines in general are really good! They have a great flavor! It's a really good wine that is pretty inexpensive. It's good to come home and pour myself a glass of cupcake wine. Overall I'm satisfied with their product!
Chris A.
Seattle, WA
I love all cupcake wines! They're always at a really good price point. I always think they delicious, especially for the price. I get them a lot and they're a great brand to look for in the grocery store. Would buy again.
Kaitlin C.
Cedar Hill, MO
When I don't know what wine to get I can close my eyes and pick a cupcake wine and never be disappointed. The price is right and the wine is so yummy. It's my go-to for girls nights. It's quality with out spending a fortune.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.