BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #60 in Wine

• Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or ...16 Answers
  • What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
Jasmine B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I can always pick up a bottle (or two) of Cupcake Wines from my local grocery store or discount store to compliment any meal.  The brand makes high quality wine that will not break the bank.  The Red Velvet has a sweet flavor (some would say a cross between chocolate and cherry).  The Chardonnay is also sweet with a fruity, tropical undertone.  The Pinot Grigio has a zesty lemon undertone.  I like to pair this wine with chicken or salad.

Caitlin P.
Shakopee, MN
One of the only red wines I will drink is Red Velvet from Cupcake Vineyards! The flavor is amazing and at around $10 a bottle it’s pretty affordable, it’s also super photogenic 😉
Kristina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Cupcake Sparkling Rosé offers delightful flavors of raspberry and strawberry with delicate floral notes. It’s not my normal indulgence, as it is an off-dry rosé, but it has an easy finish. Overall this is a fun pick for the  sort of sweet drinker.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
OMG! I have no words to describe how much I adore these! They taste so so so so good!!!! I let a girl try some that stopped by my house one evening and she couldn’t put the glass down! It always smells as good as it tastes! I need to find a way to buy this in bulk and stash it away so nobody can steal any of it from me! Such a great buy! Well worth it!
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
I bought the red velvet cupcake wine from Walmart and I could not stand it! The color was beautiful and so was the packaging, but the taste was beyond bitter and I’ve had better red wines. I’d rather drink a white wine and not this one ever again.
Ellen Q.
Glassboro
While not the most quality wine I love cupcake for the price point and variety. They have a few solid reds. I’m a big fan of the Black Forest one. They’re whites are bright and not too sweet. They’re definitely a go to brand for me
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Cupcake is a great affordable brand when you don’t want to spend a fortune. They have such a great selection and it’s sold at most grocery and department stores. I have been drinking this for years and will continue to do so!
Ashley S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The cupcake wine brand is super affordable and found at most grocery stores. They have many different flavors and varieties. They probably have the best moscato. I also enjoy their sparkling red wine a lot. All flavors I’ve tried have been delicious.
Risa R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My favorite is cupcake moscato d'asti. I get this wine at least once a week. Very affordable and accessible at any grocery store. It has a very sweet and sparkling kick. The best way to serve it is ice cold!
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this brand. The label is so appealing. I often purchase this brand because I enjoy all of their reds. I’ve enjoyed every bottle that I have had and even purchase it as gifts when I need a quick one.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.