Cupcake Wines
Hunlock Creek, PA

Emily R.
Emily R.
3 years, 3 months ago
Most of my grocery stores carry it
Jenna B.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Lacey, WA
3 years, 10 months ago
I've bought these wines in both GA, and WA state. They have them at Food lion and Safeway, and I'm sure many other places too.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Pittsburgh, PA
4 years, 1 month ago
The answer here will depend on where you live. I live in PA and no where but the state run Wine and Spirits sells wines or liquors. If I want a specific wine I have to request it through the shop or the state's Wine and Spirits website. They send the bottles direct to my local store and tell me when it's there for pick up.
Alysha K.
Alysha K.
Ontario, NY
4 years, 1 month ago
On the East Coast I've been able to find them in Target, Walmart, Food Lion and Harris Teeter. The only flavor I haven't been able to find easily is the Riesling. Happy hunting
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Gilbert, AZ
4 years, 3 months ago
I found a few different ones a Walmart. I have purchased at Total Wine and Bevmo as well. Love this Vineyard!
Laci E.
Laci E.
Walkertown, NC
4 years, 4 months ago
I found it at Sams and Lowe's Food.
Rebekah J.
Rebekah J.
El Cajon , Ca
4 years, 5 months ago
Cost Plus and whole foods carry a good selection!!
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
4 years, 7 months ago
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Not sure where you are but major chain grocery stroes will have at least a white and red. You won't find them all, but enough options to try. Good luck. I am in the south and publix/sweetbay have it.
Erin L.
Erin L.
Rochester, NY
4 years, 10 months ago
I have found them at every liquor store here in the upstate N.Y area.