Cupcake Wines

by Cupcake Vineyards

What is your favorite wine from the Cupcake collection?
Which is a good red to make a sangria?
Are any of these wines good? I haven’t been able to find one I like yet.
Start your review of Cupcake Wines!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!in reviews
I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good.in reviews
Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine.in reviews
...to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good.in reviews
Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers.in reviews
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Cupcake wines are always a crowd pleaser and the bottles aren't large enough to get anyone in trouble with all of the sharing going on.😉
Jennifer S.
Maryville, TN
Great tasting wines at affordable prices. Whether you want a sweet white or a dry red, Cupcake Vineyards has something delicious. Also attractive packaging makes the wines a good gift or contribution to a gathering. Would definitely recommend.
ⒶNⒼⒺⓁⒾⒸⒶ |.
Kissimmee, FL
Cupcake Wines uploaded by ⒶNⒼⒺⓁⒾⒸⒶ |.
Cupcake Wines uploaded by ⒶNⒼⒺⓁⒾⒸⒶ |.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Esto es algo que no puede faltar en mi casa un viernes. Me encanta el dulce sabor que tiene. No le cambiaría nada son súper suaves y el precio que tienen es increíble. Cualquiera podría recibir este vino de regalo y quedaría satisfecho! Lo SÚPER recomiendo! Cupcake Vineyards
sonja B.
Texas
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Cupcake Wines uploaded by sonja B.
These are the best smooth wines ever they tasteful are simply delicious in all flavors but red wine is my favorite and its good for you its easily to open and very affordable especially if you join the wine club I recommend these for any occasion or just to relax daily.🍷
Candie Q.
Silver Spring, MD
When in doubt, always grab a bottle of cupcake petit Syrah. It's the best wine I can find for under $15 and believe me, I've tried them all. Dry, complex, aromatic. Unless I'm going to spend $60 or more, I don't even consider anything else anymore.
Stephanie S.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love Cupcakes Moscoto. It is def my go to wine. I love the sweet wines, and this is one of the sweet ones. The price is perfect on my not so big budget too :)
Jen B.
A favorite of my hubbys. He says it’s great. I don’t drink much wine but I’ve tasted this and it’s good.
Jackie N.
El Paso, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
My favorite cupcake wine is the Chardonnay . It has just a hint of sweet with a buttery finish. It is very affordable , they have had it at sams club recently for only $4.
Deliqa D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Best sweet wine ever!!!! My fave is the red velvet cupcake just so delicious. I pick mine up almost anywhere from Target to Walgreens to BevMo. It’s about 10.99 a bottle.
Jenn E.
Fair Oaks, CA
I love all of their flavors of wines you can never go wrong with any flavor you pick. They just taste all so different but I love how you always know what you’re going to get
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
naf C.
1,107 reviews
il y a 4 ans
Cupcake Wines what's your favorite wine?
Sarah P. il y a un an
The sparkling blush is good, and I love the moscato.