BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #32 in Wine

• Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 316 Answers
  • What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Jamie M.
It's always a bit of a nerve-wracking experience trying to pick a wine to try on a budget. There's great cheap wines and disastrous cheap wines. I'm a fan on Cupcake wines for when I'm not looking to risk trying something new, and want to go with something I'm confident I'll enjoy. I've not been disappointed with a variety yet (though I tend to stick with whites and rose), all have passed at least the "decent" mark in my book.
Courtney E.
Palatine, IL
This is the best "value" wine I buy. I normally spend between $20-$50 on bottles of wine- but this my go to for parties, get together or when my husband I want to drink more than one bottle ūüėāūüėāūüėā! The varieties are great, very distinct flavor sand they store very nicely. I really like their Chardonnay- even though I'm normally a red wine person!
Heather F.
Crofton, MD
Cupcake wines are my favorite cheaper wines! They are usually about $11-13 a bottle. My boyfriend and I always get the cupcake moscato whenever we have a special occasion or just want to have a wine night. It's very sweet for those of you who like their wine extra sweet but not likely sickeningly sweet. Bottles are super cute as well.
Vanessa B.
Alexandria, VA
Cupcake brands are a really good everyday wine. Yet another that you will find on my 12 bottle wine cellar. I've been a repeat customer for years. If you open a bottle when unexpected company comes over, this is the one to turn to...especially if you like the person. If you don't...well I've got some box wine I can give to you! LOL
Jessica Y.
Lombard, IL
I love Cupcake's Pinot Grigio for multiple reasons. It's a great wine to drink with dinner or if I am just spending time with my friends. It also is a great wine to make risotto with. And then they great thing about it is that I can make risotto and drink a glass of wine from the same wine bottle. Definitely will purchase again.
Jennifer M.
Live Oak, FL
I brought the redvelvet wine to Thanksgiving and was not impressed at all. I had been waiting to try cupcake vineyards. None of the guests really liked it and at the end of the night there was still most of the bottle left. I will probably try another flavor since I have heard good things but this one was a huge disappointment.
Haley P.
Italy, TX
The only wine I drink is Moscato D'Asti. I always turn to the Cupcake brand because it's so affordable and delicious. Very sweet and not too bubbly. I'm super picky when it comes to wine and this is a huge winner in my house! Pop it open for a girls night, or after a long week of work! :) Promise you won't be disappointed.
Tascha C.
HANNA CITY, IL
Depending on your overall pallet, Cupcake has a nice variety of varietals. When if comes to reds, I stick with blends, but the Cupcake Cabernet Sauvignon is very mellow and smooth with a nice mouth feel. I am personally in love with the Moscato D Asti, and the prosecco, both can make a wonderful mimosa type drink.
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
I am an admitted wino who loves a good red. But I'm also a budget wine drinker. Cupcake satisfies my needs with quality wines at a budget cost. They have a wide selection of wine at affordable prices that can be found at your local liquor store. I always look for cupcake first when I buy my next bottle.
Clair F.
Reedsburg, WI
I love wine, and I love trying new wines-- but so far i don't love the cupcake wines. I have had the Red Velvet and Chardonnay. They taste fake, if you will. However, I have not had the Angel Food yet, and a friend of mine says it is good- they need to come out with a sampler pack or something!
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.