BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #21 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Jasmine B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I can always pick up a bottle (or two) of Cupcake Wines from my local grocery store or discount store to compliment any meal.  The brand makes high quality wine that will not break the bank.  The Red Velvet has a sweet flavor (some would say a cross between chocolate and cherry).  The Chardonnay is also sweet with a fruity, tropical undertone.  The Pinot Grigio has a zesty lemon undertone.  I like to pair this wine with chicken or salad.

Kristina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Cupcake Sparkling Rosé offers delightful flavors of raspberry and strawberry with delicate floral notes. It’s not my normal indulgence, as it is an off-dry rosé, but it has an easy finish. Overall this is a fun pick for the  sort of sweet drinker.
Kayla R.
Ashland
Cupcake is life! Literally love cupcake moscato it’s my favorite! Of course saying it’s my favorite I’ve definitely had it more than once. This momma needs all the great wine i can get and so far nothing beats cupcake. Completely satisfied it’s my fav:)
Caitlin P.
Shakopee, MN
One of the only red wines I will drink is Red Velvet from Cupcake Vineyards! The flavor is amazing and at around $10 a bottle it’s pretty affordable, it’s also super photogenic 😉
Ellen Q.
Glassboro
While not the most quality wine I love cupcake for the price point and variety. They have a few solid reds. I’m a big fan of the Black Forest one. They’re whites are bright and not too sweet. They’re definitely a go to brand for me
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this brand. The label is so appealing. I often purchase this brand because I enjoy all of their reds. I’ve enjoyed every bottle that I have had and even purchase it as gifts when I need a quick one.
Genesis C.
Philadelphia, PA
So far Cupcake Vineyards Shiraz is my current favorite wine 🍷🍇 it’s so tasty and yet not too sweet but just right I like mine with ice... my sister brought it to me as a gift but I’m pretty sure she got it from Fine wine and good spirits 👌🏽 Packaging is nice nothing special just a regular dark bottle of wine but like the cupcake symbol it’s cute
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
OMG! I have no words to describe how much I adore these! They taste so so so so good!!!! I let a girl try some that stopped by my house one evening and she couldn’t put the glass down! It always smells as good as it tastes! I need to find a way to buy this in bulk and stash it away so nobody can steal any of it from me! Such a great buy! Well worth it!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Cupcake is a great affordable brand when you don’t want to spend a fortune. They have such a great selection and it’s sold at most grocery and department stores. I have been drinking this for years and will continue to do so!
Ashley S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The cupcake wine brand is super affordable and found at most grocery stores. They have many different flavors and varieties. They probably have the best moscato. I also enjoy their sparkling red wine a lot. All flavors I’ve tried have been delicious.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.