Cupcake Wars TV Show
#66 in TV
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1

If you had a chance to go on this show, how do you think you would do?

Heather V.
Heather V.
Georgetown, TX
5 years, 2 months ago
I would fail miserably because I would either not have enough imagination in my creation, or I would go too far and it would be inedible.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Quincy, MA
5 years, 4 months ago
If had the chance to be a JUDGE on this show...I would be amazing ;) But if I had to compete...I can't bake at all
Kimberley A.
Kimberley A.
Stockton, CA
I think i could do it
Leela W.
Leela W.
Henderson, NY
5 years, 4 months ago
I would rock it, I'm a creative son of a gun haha
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Chattanooga, TN
5 years, 5 months ago
Probably crash and burn..but I loooovvvee cupcakes.
Candace S.
Candace S.
Barnet, VT
5 years, 5 months ago
I'm pretty good at baking. But some of the things they have to cook with, nope, couldn't do it. I'd also probably break under pressure....Lol. At least I'm honest! =]