Cupcake Wars TV Show

by Food Network

Is cupcake wars airing this coming week on food network February 8th - 12th, 2021
O programa de TV Cupcake Wars é divertido,?Não tive a oportunidade de assistir.Obrigado.
Is this still on tv?
Start your review of Cupcake Wars TV Show!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
this gives me great ideas for cupcakes for me and my family to try out so fun to watch them create great food and the judges have the best things to say but no always you should really watch this show on FOOD network is on usally if you like baking,food,judgeing,cupcakes,people and more food this is a show for youin reviews
I used to enjoy watching this show a lot because of all the creativity that the chefs had and how beautifully arranged everything ended.in reviews
The contestants have some really great ideas to use in their cupcakes it's interesting to see who makes it till the end.in reviews
It excites me every time I watch, they make such beautiful cupcakes and it makes me happy that people are rewarded for they hard work :)in reviews
I'm a huge fan of most cooking shows and this is no different I love how creative they are with ingredients and recipes! in reviews
Diane G.
Washington, DC
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Cupcake Wars TV Show uploaded by Diane G.
This show is so much fun! I love cupcakes. Actually, my favorite local baker won Cupcake Wars twice. It’s amazing to me how creative they can be with their creations.
Kristina A.
Boardman
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Cupcake wars is pretty great. Every episode they are indeed seeing who can make the best most creative cupcakes. Theres always a different theme and a different reason for the cupcakes being made. The stories of the contestants are revealed throughout the show as they talk about their creative baking process. The show is always the same in the sense that the bakers are rushing to make a large amount of beautiful cupcakes and it seems like they won't make it and then in the final moments they pull it off. It is always interesting to see the process and if you are a baker you would enjoy seeing the variety of cake and icing used and the displays never disappoint.
Heather L.
The Colony, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of my oldest daughter’s favorite show to watch. She binge watches it every day and watches it over and over. She loves baking and has learned so much from it which makes me love this show too!
Brandy N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 9
This is one of the BEST shows. They come up with some of the most imaginative and creative cupcake ideas ever. Love it. Cupcake Wars TV Show
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Cupcake Wars is one of my favorite competition shows. I like to watch on the Food Network Channel. I really like watching cupcake wars because it is a competition and they create some pretty tasty treats and designs. Since I started watching them I started playing with flavors in my own cupcakes!. I like that I can learn a few things from those baking in the competitions. Super fun and addiction to watch just make sure to have some cupcakes ready to indulge in while watching!
Adriana S.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This show is so much fun and always leaves me wanting go bake some cupcakes right away so I can eat them. The bakers get so intense and I love the competitiveness that comes from each segment. My favorite part is the decorating part. I think some of the judges are a little too mean to the contestants. I also wonder how good the cupcakes are as a local bakery won first place on the show and their cupcakes are not good at all. Overall a really great show that will leave you hungry for a cupcake!
Sarah C.
Delaware, OH
Love this show and could watch reruns everyday! Makes me want to dream big and make something new :)
Nermeen C.
Somerville, MA
Cupcake Wars TV Show uploaded by Nermeen C.
This is my FAVORITE show! I’ve binged watched it, rewatched it and also picked up a few tricks of cooking cupcakes from it. This is what I did for my friends graduation party, all thanks to cupcake wars. One of the most time worthy shows!
Jay S.
Rock Island, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Cupcake Wars TV Show uploaded by Jay S.
Cupcake Wars TV Show uploaded by Jay S.
Cupcake wars is always a hoot!  I love the complexity of some of the challenges.  I am a huge fan of the creative imaginations of the participants - simply amazing.  I get a lot of ideas from this show.  If you are looking to folks take  "simple" cupcakes and turn them in to a work of art, definitely tune in to Cupcake Wars!
Quiriant O.
Kissimmee , FL
I love this show war cupcakes is amazing the creativity. Every character the make and the stands.

131 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...