BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #63 in Wine

Cupcake® Vineyards 2014 Sauvignon Blanc.

Marlborough.

Alc 13.0% by vol. see more...

Cupcake Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc 2014
  • "Cupcake is a pretty good wine if you can find it on sale....usually at the grocery store." in 1 review
  • "This is my most favorite wine out there right now." in 1 review
Emma D.
Providence
I am a big fan of Sauvignon Blanc. It’s probably my favorite white. Cupcake wines are a fabulous cheaper wine to keep in my fridge regularly. I find that this wine pairs really well with any meal or just as a calming wine at night. I find it to have the right mix of dry and sweet notes. I would definitely recommend.
Lia D.
Overland Park , KS
This is one of my favorite moscatos! Being a moscato, it’s pretty sweet and doesn’t have a strong alcohol taste. Cupcake is super affordable and way better than other brands at the same price point! I would definitely recommend!
Rachel V.
Wichita, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Cupcake is good but is sometimes overpriced for the value. I have had better wine at a cheaper price point. There is nostalgia involved with this brand for me so I do buy it on occasion if it’s on sale.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Anything that begins with the word cupcake, can only mean one thing...Delish! Ive tried a variety of wines from Cupcake. The Sauvignon Blanc is probably my favorite from them. Smooth, crisp and delicious. I personally add a little ice with this one, even after it is chilled. Tops it off perfectly. Being in the bar buisness, theres alot of bzz around about this wine. Can't say I blame them. Totally recommend to all my fellow wine-o's
Sara L.
Cleveland, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Cupcake wine is known for being an inexpensive option, but not necessarily in a bad 'cheap wine' way! I associate it with Target for some reason, I guess you can always find it there. A simple crowd pleaser, easy to find and does the trick! Especially for a sauvignon blanc which aren't always an option.
Sandra J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love the colors on this label--seems very French country. The company name had my friends clamoring to try this. However, Sauvignon is not sweet as a cupcake so that is a bit of a misnomer. I like a dry white now and again. This is a nice bottle of wine.
Suzanne M.
Bakersfield, CA
Honestly, for the price, this is one of THE BEST Sauvignon Blancs on the market.  It hits all the notes that you'd expect from a Marlborough Sav... crisp, light, grassy.  This is up there with the likes of Oyster Bay and Kim Crawford.  So drinkable.  Perfect for summer, winter, and everything in between.  Try it once, and you will keep trying it over and over again.I would buy this again... I think I have a bottle (or two) in my fridge right now!
Melissa V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a decent brand for the inexpensive wine purchaser. It's available at your local corner store or grocery of course. For usually under $10 you can get a wine that's comparable to a $15 bottle. I mean don't expect it to change your world, but in a pinch you won't be disappointed.
Sonia G.
Fort Lee, NJ
This is a solid choice of wine especially if you are in a Costco and can get it for less then 10 dollars, I would recommend it in the summer completely chilled, in my experience it also will not skunk if you keep it in the fridge for a couple of days, so take your time and enjoy
Cassie D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This wine is fantastic. This vineyard makes great smooth wines that are a little on the sweeter side. This wine is great and fruity and I love it with most things. It would also make a great sangria. Overall, I would recommend this product. It's a great wine!
Krystal S.
dublin, ca
Is this wine sweet, or more bitter?
Karissa P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How does this wine compare to other brand of Sauvignon Blanc?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
How good is the Sauvignon Blanc? What does it tastes like?
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How does this wine taste exactly?
Candous D.
Salem, MO
If you gave this wine a rating on 1-10 what would you rate it?