BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #63 in Wine

Veronica S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a very nice reisling. Cupcake is a nice, cheaper wine company. It has a very nice flavor. It has a nice level of sweetness. It pairs great with desserts or for just drinking a glass of wine. This is a very easy drinking wine. I highly recommend it!
Jerusha R.
Apple Valley, MN
I like this wine, when I’m craving a glass or two. To be fair, I don’t drink much, so I’m no expert. This is tasty and doesn’t make me want to gag, so that’s a plus.
Kelly L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This Riesling is really good. I’m usually really picky about wine but it seems like I like the majority of the wine made by cupcake vineyards. It’s not super expensive and smooth. I will keep buying this brand
Holly H.
Spring Hill, TN
If you are looking for a sweet, crisp wine that tastes delicious and doesn't break the bank, this one is for you! I often find myself buying Cupcake brand wines when I visit my local liquor store, mainly because I can always count on it being a quality wine at a price that doesn't make me cringe. I also don't feel embarrassed showing up to a party with a bottle of this in hand. Excited to try some other varieties for my next girls night!
Chandra M.
Mount Sterling, OH
You really can't foul up a reisling, they're typically always decent and make an excellent dinner, dessert, or anytime wine. Cupcakes is no exception, it's Reisling hits the spot you want to hit and is a nice end of the day drink for a wine mommy without having to revert to the "boxed wines". It remains cheap, so budget friendly, but still tastes good enough to bring to the table for guests. This Reisling is light and fruity, very drinkable, which is great given that you can certainly afford to pick up more than once bottle at a time. It's a very decent best if both worlds brand, and the brand name Cupcake makes for fun conversations. I enjoy this wine as do my friends.
Alexis G.
Chireno, TX
Cupcake Reisling is a very smooth wine. It's a great value for the price and tastes just as great as any other Reisling. This is my go-to for a great Reisling, not to mention that the bottles are beautiful and can be fired in a kiln to make beautiful cheese trays!! Great value and taste!
Amber M.
Norfolk , VA
Sooo good! Recently tried this when looking for a less expensive brand of Riesling. I was pleasantly surprised that this was such a great wine. I think it can be a great crowd pleaser among people who aren't typically expensive wine drinkers. I was just sad that the only place I could find it was at Whole Foods. The other grocery stores where I live (that sell Cupcake Vineyards) do not have the Riesling.
Jamie T.
Springfield, IL
This was my first purchase of the cupcake brand. I love Riesling and this was very reasonably priced. I enjoyed the taste and it paired well with my dinner. I could even enjoy it alone. It met my expectations and I will be purchasing more of this and other types of wine that they have
Stella E.
Saint Paul, MN
One of the best wines ever! I had never tried the brand and when I was offered a glass at a get together I was immediately hooked. I bought a few bottles on offer and this is something that I always have on hand for any occasion. It never disappoints, even the non-winos :)
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
I love a reisling - and this one is a nice one! Sweet and light. I like this one when I can find it. Plus, the bottle is pretty! :) I don't drink wine very often, but when I do it is usually a white sweet bottle like this one. I have made some good suggestions to friends for this one.
Cia W.
Middletown, CT
Is this considered a dessert wine?
Sidney E.
vermillion , SD
Where can I purchase this??
valarie a.
I am always looking for a sweet but not dry or bitter tasting wine. Would this be a good one to try? I have only ever liked 2 desert wines and I'm a little new to the wine world. Hehe. Thanks!
naf C.
Cupcake Vineyards Reisling looks like an attractive bottle. Has anyone tried this?
Brianna B.
Grants Pass, OR
Is this on the sweeter side???