BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS

Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
This is one of my absolute favorite wines. I adore the brand cupcake, i find everything they make is light and sweet!! It is fairly inexpensive. I purchase many different wines from this brand and have not found one I didn't love!! I recommend this brand as well as specifically the resiling to everyone!
Holly H.
Spring Hill, TN
If you are looking for a sweet, crisp wine that tastes delicious and doesn't break the bank, this one is for you! I often find myself buying Cupcake brand wines when I visit my local liquor store, mainly because I can always count on it being a quality wine at a price that doesn't make me cringe. I also don't feel embarrassed showing up to a party with a bottle of this in hand. Excited to try some other varieties for my next girls night!
Chandra M.
Mount Sterling, OH
You really can't foul up a reisling, they're typically always decent and make an excellent dinner, dessert, or anytime wine. Cupcakes is no exception, it's Reisling hits the spot you want to hit and is a nice end of the day drink for a wine mommy without having to revert to the "boxed wines". It remains cheap, so budget friendly, but still tastes good enough to bring to the table for guests. This Reisling is light and fruity, very drinkable, which is great given that you can certainly afford to pick up more than once bottle at a time. It's a very decent best if both worlds brand, and the brand name Cupcake makes for fun conversations. I enjoy this wine as do my friends.
Amber M.
Norfolk, VA
Sooo good! Recently tried this when looking for a less expensive brand of Riesling. I was pleasantly surprised that this was such a great wine. I think it can be a great crowd pleaser among people who aren't typically expensive wine drinkers. I was just sad that the only place I could find it was at Whole Foods. The other grocery stores where I live (that sell Cupcake Vineyards) do not have the Riesling.
Alexis M.
Chireno, TX
Cupcake Reisling is a very smooth wine. It's a great value for the price and tastes just as great as any other Reisling. This is my go-to for a great Reisling, not to mention that the bottles are beautiful and can be fired in a kiln to make beautiful cheese trays!! Great value and taste!
Jamie T.
Springfield, IL
This was my first purchase of the cupcake brand. I love Riesling and this was very reasonably priced. I enjoyed the taste and it paired well with my dinner. I could even enjoy it alone. It met my expectations and I will be purchasing more of this and other types of wine that they have
Stella E.
Apple Valley, MN
One of the best wines ever! I had never tried the brand and when I was offered a glass at a get together I was immediately hooked. I bought a few bottles on offer and this is something that I always have on hand for any occasion. It never disappoints, even the non-winos :)
Nichole K.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite Riesling. I love the bottle. Not only is it a good tasting wine (not tooo sweet for a Riesling) but the bottle is also pretty enough to use for arrangements or display. The bottle is also not very expensive, but it's not cheap either. If you like very sweet Riesling, this is not for you. This is a more dry Riesling.
Brittany Y.
Orlando, FL
On the sweet scale, this Resiling comes in right at almost perfect - not too sweet, not to dry. Cupcake Vineyards have an okay price, definitely higher quality then Barefoot, and the bottles and labels are very pretty! Easily accessible, available from Publix to Whole Foods. I tend to like a sweeter white wine for most days, but for days I'm looking for something more balanced, the Cupcake Vineyards Riesling is just right.
tenisha a.
This is the perfect amount of sweet and tart. I love drinking this wine at the end of the day. It is by far one of my favorites wines and is such a great price! You can buy almost anywhere, I usually buy at Target! If you like a good sweet white wine, this is a WINNER!
Felicia E.
Is this considered a dessert wine?
Sidney E.
Vermillion , SD
Where can I purchase this??
valarie a.
I am always looking for a sweet but not dry or bitter tasting wine. Would this be a good one to try? I have only ever liked 2 desert wines and I'm a little new to the wine world. Hehe. Thanks!
naf C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Cupcake Vineyards Reisling looks like an attractive bottle. Has anyone tried this?
Brianna B.
Grants Pass, OR
Is this on the sweeter side???