BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #55 in Wine

Cupcake vineyards red velvet wine 750 ml see more...

• "So invite your neighbors over and have a girls night! " in 8 reviews
  • "It is dark, rich, and complex flavored and just a little sweet, but dry enough to be very drinkable." in 6 reviews
  • "I like trying all different kinds of wine but this one was way to tart and had a really dry after taste " in 5 reviews
  • "It definitely has dark chocolate notes and is in my opinion full bodied." in 5 reviews
  • "Also tastes pretty good for the price, good crowd-pleaser for when you're not 100% sure of the gift recipient's wine preferences." in 5 reviews
Lauren N.
This is one of my favorite wines. I was never really much of a red wine drinker,but this was the first one I tried and it’s just so good! It’s very smooth ,and silky . And gives a great buzz in just a glass. Bottle is anywhere from 9.99-11.99 . And very worth it! I have this on the table for all our holiday parties and all the guest think it’s expensive fine wine
Rebecca M.
Broken Arrow, OK
I like sweet wines. Cupcake never disappoints! I like to drink my win right before bed. All of Cupcake Vineyards wines are affordable and easy to find. It is a good cheap alternative to the more expensive wines that i usually shop for at my local liquor store.
Audi W.
This wine is more full bodied than I prefer. It's really not sweet at all for red wine. If it was sweeter it would taste better. It's a mixture of dry wine and sweet wine that makes it a bland wine.
Molly H.
Waukesha
This is my all time favorite wine. I have had many wines both high and low cost, and this has the best all around flavor. I typically go for drier red wines or red blends, and this does not disappoint. It has a lot of tannins mixed with a smooth chocolate & berry flavor that hits the spot. Plus, it is widely available and I can usually find a bottle for around $10.
Lesliee H.
Douglasville, GA
Red velvet is probably my favorite red wine ever. It's a little bit on the dry side if wines and not too sweet, but not way too dry. I love the bottle itself as well, the packaging is so pretty and classy looking with all of the cupcake brand wines. I love that the flavors vary and that they seem like higher end wines, without being too formal.
Hayley O.
Conroe, TX
Never again will I try this wine! I love trying new things and I love red velvet, so I said why not. The bottle looked intriguing and it hyped up what was in store. The smell was awful and the taste was just as worse. It left my mouth dry and I’ve never had this worse of a wine ever! I’ve tasted better.
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
This is my all-time favorite wine. It’s kind of sweet and kind of tart at the same time. it is just so good! I’m not really a big wine drinker so when I do drink wine, I want the wine to taste good and a little bit sweet. You can pick this up at your local grocery store in the wine section. Highly recommended.
Kristina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
It may not be actual cake, but this red wine is just as much of an indulgence. Red Velvet wine
is a silky red blend with notes of cherry, blackberry, chocolate and
mocha. Its intense and has a strong finish. I prefer this wine chilled.
Rachel C.
Wichita, KS
I was given this as a gift recently. It was surprisingly different. I wasn’t sure what to do with it! It wasn’t the chocolates taste I expected but it also want bad! I think if eaten with the correct food, it would be perfect. I would get it again to compare its flavors.
Jessica D.
Mason, MI
A good wine at a an affordable price. I really like reds and this is a great blend. It has great flavor depth, but doesn’t leave you with dry mouth after drinking. It’s richness is perfect for a relaxing night and I love that I can also find it at my local grocery store.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
What are your favorite pairings with this wine?
Whitney T.
Hermitage, TN
What other flavors of cupcake have you tried?
Kiana C.
What's the best dinner or dessert to accompany a glass of the red velvet wine?
heather c.
Jermyn, PA
Are they very sweet wines? I love red wine but hate the ones that leave your mouth dry with a bitter bitter taste. I like a good mix of sweet and tart:)
Lauren M.
So I am a die hard white wine person but I love to try new things, does it have the red wine bitter taste? Should you chill it?