BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #37 in Wine

Cupcake vineyards red velvet wine 750 ml see more...

• "So invite your neighbors over and have a girls night! " in 8 reviews
  • "It is dark, rich, and complex flavored and just a little sweet, but dry enough to be very drinkable." in 6 reviews
  • "It's a great blend for casual nights at home and for someone who doesn't drink reds normally, it was quite nice to sip on." in 5 reviews
  • "It definitely has dark chocolate notes and is in my opinion full bodied." in 5 reviews
  • "I would recommend it to white Zinfandel drinkers- this may even be a good choice for a sangria since it's priced well " in 5 reviews
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I just had this red velvet wine for the first time at a work networking event and thought it was very good.  Very smooth taste, not over powering.  I really like the brand Cupcake and would definitely try other flavors as well.
Kristina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
It may not be actual cake, but this red wine is just as much of an indulgence. Red Velvet wine
is a silky red blend with notes of cherry, blackberry, chocolate and
mocha. Its intense and has a strong finish. I prefer this wine chilled.
Denise J F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is definitely my new favorite wine! It's a deep, rich red with hints of dark berries and chocolate. I love pairing this with steak or chocolate dessert. Sometimes the wine is the dessert! Will definitely purchase again!
Rebecca M.
Broken Arrow, OK
I like sweet wines. Cupcake never disappoints! I like to drink my win right before bed. All of Cupcake Vineyards wines are affordable and easy to find. It is a good cheap alternative to the more expensive wines that i usually shop for at my local liquor store.
Kaitlyn A.
Hamburg,NY
I'm an avid wine drinker and I do not like cupcake at all and to be honest I can't put my hand on what the taste is that I hate so much it had a terrible after taste and just did not enjoy this wine at all cute name tho
Emma H.
Not sure how people think it's sweet, or maybe my idea of sweet wine is different. But it is pretty foul, I'm not clued in on the lingo or really how to describe wine. But it's gives a kind of burn to your mouth, like rubbing alcohol would do.
It just plain and simple doesn't taste good at all.
Dawnyel P.
blairs, VA
I really enjoyed this wine !! I had a couple of friends over and we brought different wines and cheese and crackers and desserts and this one was one of my favorites!!
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
Malbec and Cabernet Sauvignon are my go-to wines - the dryer the better! However, I found this wine to be pretty hard to stomach. I thought the bottle had gone bad at first because it almost tastes like vinegar. This is cheap wine, but it tastes cheap, as well.
Lesliee H.
Douglasville, GA
Red velvet is probably my favorite red wine ever. It's a little bit on the dry side if wines and not too sweet, but not way too dry. I love the bottle itself as well, the packaging is so pretty and classy looking with all of the cupcake brand wines. I love that the flavors vary and that they seem like higher end wines, without being too formal.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really enjoy this wine and the packaging. It makes such a cute gift and the brand is affordable and pretty tasty. I usually look for this bottle to bring over to someone’s place if they are having a get together.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
What are your favorite pairings with this wine?
Whitney T.
Hermitage, TN
What other flavors of cupcake have you tried?
Kiana C.
What's the best dinner or dessert to accompany a glass of the red velvet wine?
heather c.
Jermyn, PA
Are they very sweet wines? I love red wine but hate the ones that leave your mouth dry with a bitter bitter taste. I like a good mix of sweet and tart:)
Lauren M.
So I am a die hard white wine person but I love to try new things, does it have the red wine bitter taste? Should you chill it?