Cupcake Vineyards Red Velvet Wine

by Cupcake Vineyards

Cupcake vineyards red velvet wine 750 ml

1–10 on this product overall? Easy to obtain? What store do you get from? How were you introduced to this? How has it benefited it? What would you improve? Any hangovers? Cocktails mixes? Affordable?
Have any one tried this brand ?
I have loved every flavor of cupcake I’ve tried but have yet to try this one! Would you recommend for events?
Start your review of Cupcake Vineyards Red Velvet Wine!
Product Highlights
“So invite your neighbors over and have a girls night! ” in reviews
“It is dark, rich, and complex flavored and just a little sweet, but dry enough to be very drinkable.” in reviews
“I like trying all different kinds of wine but this one was way to tart and had a really dry after taste ” in reviews
“I would recommend it to white Zinfandel drinkers- this may even be a good choice for a sangria since it's priced well ” in reviews
“Also tastes pretty good for the price, good crowd-pleaser for when you're not 100% sure of the gift recipient's wine preferences.” in reviews
Seattle
Purchased at: Target
Not bad! This is easy to sip on and the price point is good. This is not an overly pricey wine and it is easy to find. (I actually found my bottle on sale at Target!) This wine definitely has a much better taste than some of its more expensive counterparts. A friend of mine had recommended this to me as she found it to be a very sweet wine. While this is a wine that is on the sweeter side, it is also dry which helps it to not be *overwhelming* sweet. All in all, this is a comfortable wine for wine drinkers of any level and I will definitely be buying this again.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not my favourite wine but not my least favourite, either! Cupcake Vineyards Red Velvet wine as a smooth, sweet flavor and tastes exactly as you’d expect it to! In terms of dessert wines, this one falls pretty standard in flavor and sweetness! It isn’t overly sweet for those of us who are fickle on sweetness, and it isn’t bitter for those who crave said sweetness. For the price, it is definitely high quality and packed with flavor. The only problem with this particular wine is subjective to the person—this one always gives me a headache (rare!) after I indulge in even a glass.
raleigh, NC
If you like Syrah or Malbec you will probably like this.  It was too dry and too "harsh" for me.  I don't drink heavy red wines anymore and I just could not wrap my taste buds around this one.  I thought it would have a sweeter taste and a lighter feel being called Red Velvet.  It stating that it had chocolate and mocha, with berries and vanilla.  I did not find it to have any chocolate/berry flavor at all and I personally will not be purchasing it again.
Orange County, CA
This is one of my favorite red wines, and definitely a go-to when I need to bring something to a gathering for myself or for a gift. It is very smooth, fruity, and light yet still robust and earthy like a red wine should be. I personally like very bold and robust wines, but most of my friends like very mild reds - this wine is something we can all agree on and is definitely a crowd pleaser! I highly suggest it as a gift for your red wine-loving friends.
Spanaway, WA
This is my go to red wine. I do enjoy others from time to time but this is by far my favorite. Love that it is also sold at Costco for an inexpensive price. Not that I don’t like a high priced red but this is just the one bottle that is always kept on stock. I have actually converted a few friends that would only drink white wine to love this red.
Baltimore, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love love love Cupcake wine. They are one of my favorite wines. They never disappoint with there flavors. I love a good red wine and hunny this is so good. I love there bottles it draw you in by wondering if it’s sweet . It’s not too sweet but just right. Never disappointed with this brand . Would suggest to my friends.
lordstown
Absolutely one of my favorite wines. It has a subtle richness to it that is perfect for sipping on while reading a book or binging Netflix. I would definitely recommend! It's my go to even when I go to a friends house. It's not to dry or too sweet! It delicious!! Cupcake Vineyards Red Velvet Wine
Hereford, TX
I would like to give this another star just for the fact that it had an okay feeling, but the taste, for me, was nearly unbearable, and I had to drink about half, if not more, to feel anything. I just suffered through as to not waste money. Was disappointed, too, as a lot of reviews I saw were positive.
Highly enjoyed it this brand of wine, it is paired well with both Cheese's and also dark chocolate. In my opinion the modern and moderate hints of bitterness that comes with this red whine really excels the flavors of anything you are eating. My husband is not a fan of whine but he enjoyed this brand.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I expected this wine to taste more like red velvet cake probably because of the name. It was pretty bitter which I didn’t really mind, but that’s not the type of wine I thought I was buying. So if you’re looking for a sweet red, be warned this is not very sweet at all. Don’t be fooled by the name 🙃
Ask a question to the Influenster community...