BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #28 in Wine

Cupcake® Vineyards Prosecco. see more...

• Este es un vino de muy buen sabor? Alejamiento perfecto. No lo co...1 Answers
  • Is this like a champagne? Do you drink it for special occasions o...1 Answers
  • Is this like a champagne? Do you drink it for special occasions o...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Great wine to drink as is or great to make sangrias!!" in 1 review
  • "I was pleasantly surprised by this- nice taste and a nice price tag to go along with it." in 1 review
  • "Perfect for if you need to bring a bottle to girls night or you are hosting!" in 1 review
Christiana D.
Absolutely one of my favorite brand of wines is cupcake. It is extremely inexpensive you can get it practically any where Wal-Mart target Vons Smith’s Albertsons. I’ve had this in Chardonnay and red wine. But this one is my favorite it is smooth bubbly fresh fruity and sweet it’s almost as if you are have a piece of a cupcake! I would recommend this to anyone who wants to have a romantic or a girls night! It is excellent!
Joe G.
Sinking Spg, PA
Love, love, love Cupcake Vineyards Presecco! It is crisp and refreshing! The perfect combo of sweet and tangy with bubbles that seem to last forever! I usually buy them in the pony 6-pack. Great size for a solo or sharing with a friend, and who doesn't like drinking Presecco out of the bottle with just a straw?! #stylebyjoe #infulenster #cupcakevineyards #prosecco
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not my absolute favorite prosecco brand but I will take it. (Prosecco is my FAVORITE wine) It is not as sweet as some of their other wines so I will take it. I like to use this to make wine spritzers ,(because who wants to waste their more expensive prosecco by mixing it with stuff), and they always turn out great. It is very affordable and can be easily found at most stores.
Jaime D.
Akron, NY
Cupcake Prosecco is absolutely one of the most amazing beverages. Every Christmas we buy at least two to three bottles to share with family and friends. It is not to pricey and definitely affordable. I would absolutely buy this again and will definitely be buying it this holiday season.
Lizzy R.
This is a pretty decent inexpensive prosecco. It’s light and bubbly and yummy for fun occasions. I don’t love sweet wines, but this is pretty yummy. I would buy it again in the future if I wanted a bubbly wine.
Alyx G.
Destin, FL
I love me a bubbly drink and this one always hits the spot! Similar to a mascato but bubbly! Makes great mimosas or sangrias! Super light and great for everyone really! I highly recommend especially for the price!
Gabrielle B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Nice Prosecco. Not a huge fan of the reds and whites but the prosecco is fairly priced and tastes delicious in a mimosa. I would recommend this brand to anyone looking to make brunch cocktails, for sure!
Jordan V.
Hattiesburg
This is a great Prosecco to enjoy on its own or in a mimosa! For a great price you can keep multiple bottles on hand so you always have one to pop when the occasion allows!
Victoria M.
As someone who enjoys the occasional bubbly but doesn't like to splurge, Cupcake Prosecco is the most economical and best Prosecco you could get. Not only is the bottle adorable so it quickly draws the eye, but the price makes it even more irresistible. I highly recommend Cupcake Prosecco and think it's one of the best Prosecco's that can be found at most local grocery stores, liquor stores and even Target.
Savannah H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Like most cupcake wine this is probably highly rated for the inexpensive price. To me this one was so sweet it was hardly drinkable. I tried this at an event so I paid by the glass instead of by the bottle so it was just a poor choice on my part. I will probably buy a bottle for those friends who don't like the taste of wine.
Katie R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Would this be good for pomegranate mimosas?
Jennifer L.
Waukesha, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How sweet is this wine? Never had it and always see it on sale and wanted to try...
Jordyn U.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this wine sweet or tart?
Brittany O.
Charlotte, NC
How sweet is this prosecco? Would you choose this bottle over a bottle of similarly priced champagne? Would it be good to use in mimosas?
Meghan O.
New Bedford, MA
Is this like a champagne? Do you drink it for special occasions or do you mix it with something? I've always heard of it but never tried it.