BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #29 in Wine

Cupcake® Vineyards Prosecco. see more...

• Este es un vino de muy buen sabor? Alejamiento perfecto. No lo cono...1 Answers
  • Is this like a champagne? Do you drink it for special occasions or ...1 Answers
Cupcake Vineyards Prosecco
  • "I was pleasantly surprised by this- nice taste and a nice price tag to go along with it." in 1 review
  • "Perfect for if you need to bring a bottle to girls night or you are hosting!" in 1 review
  • "Great wine to drink as is or great to make sangrias!!" in 1 review
Chantal B.
Chantal B.
Tujunga, CA
I recently hosted a girls get-together at mine, with mimosas of course! I was drawn (because of the name - can you blame me?!) to this prosecco and decided to give it a try. I loved it as did my guests. We used it with orange juice and pineapple juice and tasted great chilled.

In fact one of the girls who attended hosted her own the following week and bought this prosecco for her mimosas too!

Tastes great on its own too, I would definitely recommend.
Marie S.
Marie S.
I was given a bottle of this from my husband and his friend and its the first and still only time i've had Prosecco. That being said, I have nothing to compare it to but here's what I think about it. It's really good! I was surprised because I heard it's pretty sweet, but it really wasn't that sweet to me. I was a little bubbly and fizzy; It was almost like drinking a Sprite.
Mindy N.
Mindy N.
Overland Park, KS
I bought this prosecco on a whim, thinking it wouldn't very good because of the price. I was SO WRONG. This has ended up being one of my favorites and the price makes it even better. It's perfect to use in mimosas. I think it's a little sweet, but not overbearing. Try it--if you don't like it, you will only be out about $8-$10!
Aurora J.
Aurora J.
Let's start the review off by saying; "I love the taste." I tell all my family and friends about Cupcake Prosecco. It's my go to sparkling wine. The Prosecco was very refreshing and crisp. It went well with the stuff salmon with shrimp and crabmeat, asparagus, and creamy mash potatoes I made for last week Sunday family dinner.
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Lawton, OK
This is a great cheap prosecco that you can buy in almost any liquor store! It's light and sweet and I have bought it for many special occasions because it typically is cheaper than champagne. Sometimes the corks for Cupcake Wines are hard to remove but with my electronic cork remover, it's easy to open and goes down smooth!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
When I think of celebrations (as far as wine goes) I think of something slightly fruity, not too sweet, and bubbly. If you feel the same way I do, you'll love this prosecco! It tastes more expensive than it is. It comes in a nice heavy bottle. The packaging is whimsical/charming. In my opinion, the perfect holiday drink!
sneha s.
sneha s.
Sunnyside, NY
Prosecco is light and refreshing with a nose that shows hints of white peach, grapefruit and honey-dew melon. The fine effervescence gives way to creamy flavors of ripe lemons and refined citrus notes with a toasted brioche finish. Medium froth, our Prosecco is reminiscent of lemon meringue pie." ~ Winery Notes
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love Cupcake Vineyards to begin with, much less, a Prosecco! It is just like champagne, but a little sweeter! I get it all of the time for no special reason! Come home at the end of the of a long day and pour it in a pretty glass and relax! I would recommend it for anyone! It's not too sweet and not too dry!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Austin, TX
This is my absolute favorite thing about my monday nights. This wine goes great perfectly plain, or you can spruce it up by adding strawberries or other fruits. I find that pairing it with spicy or extremely bold foods are PERFECT. It never does me wrong and I always manage to enjoy a whole bottle by myself.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Keyser, WV
this is my all time favorite prosecco! it is smooth and sweet from the first sip! none of that head jerk reaction after the first swallow. i buy it at my local giant eagle and they usually have it on sale! ive tried other brands of prosecco and they just dont measure up, not even the ones that cost more!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Happy Hour Expert
Would this be good for pomegranate mimosas?
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Waukesha , Wi
How sweet is this wine? Never had it and always see it on sale and wanted to try...
Jordyn U.
Jordyn U.
Is this wine sweet or tart?
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Charlotte, NC
How sweet is this prosecco? Would you choose this bottle over a bottle of similarly priced champagne? Would it be good to use in mimosas?
Michii F.
Michii F.
Ibagué
Este es un vino de muy buen sabor? Alejamiento perfecto. No lo conozco, peroe gustaría poder probarlo