Cupcake Vineyards Prosecco

by Cupcake Vineyards

Cupcake® Vineyards Prosecco.

Cupcake Vineyards Prosecco Has anyone tried this? Is it as good as it sounds?
What are your favorite sweet wines? i’m trying to broaden my horizon! Right now, some that i love are Cupcake Vineyards Prosecco and [product:sutter-home-red-moscato,-red-wine,-4-pack,-187-ml] 🍷
How much does this wine go for? And is it a sweeter Prosecco or dry?
Start your review of Cupcake Vineyards Prosecco!
Product Highlights
I was pleasantly surprised by this- nice taste and a nice price tag to go along with it.in reviews
Great wine to drink as is or great to make sangrias!!in reviews
Perfect for if you need to bring a bottle to girls night or you are hosting!in reviews
Zuly B.
Wynnewood, PA
Cupcake Vineyards Prosecco uploaded by Zuly B.
I like this wine bc is a bit sweeter at the front although has decent amount of dryness to balance it out nicely. No too sweet like moscato though
Amanda P.
When I think of celebrations (as far as wine goes) I think of something slightly fruity, not too sweet, and bubbly. If you feel the same way I do, you'll love this prosecco! It tastes more expensive than it is. It comes in a nice heavy bottle. The packaging is whimsical/charming. In my opinion, the perfect holiday drink!
Stephanie B.
Jersey City, NJ
This is one of my favorite wines. It has a sweet taste to it and they have a few different kinds. It's an inexpensive wine which I'm sure we all love. I'm a constant repeat customer.
Chantal B.
Westlake Vlg, CA
I recently hosted a girls get-together at mine, with mimosas of course! I was drawn (because of the name - can you blame me?!) to this prosecco and decided to give it a try. I loved it as did my guests. We used it with orange juice and pineapple juice and tasted great chilled. In fact one of the girls who attended hosted her own the following week and bought this prosecco for her mimosas too! Tastes great on its own too, I would definitely recommend.
Jamie G.
Reno, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great alternative to my fave, moscato. Not as sweet as the moscato, but bubbly and yummy.
Emily S.
I buy this Prosecco by the case. It is reasonably priced and has great flavor. A equal mix of bubbly and smooth flavor, without a bite. This is my go to drink always Cupcake Vineyards Prosecco
Krystal N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Loveeeee Cupcake Vineyard’s Prosecco!!! It’s so delicious and it’s my go to drink for the summer!!!!
jaqi J.
Clearwater, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 6
I really love Cupcake wines. I have tried quite a few and for the price I feel like I am getting a really nice quality wine. This one is bubbly and light. It is a good value at about $10 a bottle. I would recommend this wine chilled on a hot summer night or for a romantic picnic. Cupcake Vineyards Prosecco
Savannah H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Like most cupcake wine this is probably highly rated for the inexpensive price. To me this one was so sweet it was hardly drinkable. I tried this at an event so I paid by the glass instead of by the bottle so it was just a poor choice on my part. I will probably buy a bottle for those friends who don't like the taste of wine.
Skye B.
Ankeny, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The best Prosecco! Best!!! Great price! I like to mix mine with peach purée for a Bellini but it’s good on its own. Lightly sweet but not too sweet. Good with meats and cheese or fruits.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica N.
il y a 4 mois
Cupcake Vineyards Prosecco Has anyone tried this? Is it as good as it sounds?
Jade G. il y a 3 mois
It is! It's smooth and crisp. Not too sweet and not too bitter, just the right amount of perfect to me!
Kierra M.