Cupcake Vineyards Pinot Noir 2012 uploaded by Gayle F.

BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS

Cupcake® Vineyards Pinot Noir 2012 Central Coast.

Alc.13.5% by vol. see more...

• How do you like it? How would you describe the taste of it?1 Answers
  • What would would you compare this to? I like cabs but not really ...1 Answers
Cupcake Vineyards Pinot Noir 2012
  • "I personally didn't enjoy this wine , but I have to also mention im not a red wine fan. " in 2 reviews
  • "Although the names scared me off, my friend said it was a good wine to just have a glass of at the end of the day, she was right." in 1 review
  • "The Cupcake wines are not only a great price they taste good too!" in 1 review
  • "Not too overwhelming, although I do like the red velvet wine better. " in 1 review
  • "I can usually find this at a very reasonable price at my grocery store so the convenience is also really good!" in 1 review
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Dry red wine. I mix my stronger wines with grape juice (to go further and because I prefer sweet) and this wine tastes great that way. Trying it with pomegranate fruit right now. Definitely recommend.
Patricia L.
Franklin sq , NY
Not the best Pinot noir I've ever had. The price for me is a bit high since it's low quality, I've totally had better tasting and cheaper price tagged Pinot niors before. This is sold almost everywhere so that's a plus but I wouldn't buy this again
Jess C.
Roseville, CA
Absolutely love this Pino! You can find Cupcake at pretty much any drugstore or grocery store so i love that it’s under $10, easily found and tastes great for those times i need a glass, or three. Totally recommend
Brittany H.
If you want the perfect wine to sit and relax with, this would be the for you! With a sweet taste that you can't resist, this wine is great for the girls with the sweet tooth. Cupcake is the name and they aren't playing games! A good smooth beverage is always the case with this brand and this one it by far my favorite! I would 100% recommend this to everyone who loves wine and loves sweets to!
Sara B.
San Francisco , CA
I love how cute the label is on this bottle of wine! While I know you should not base wine purchases on labels, this brand is a very affordable brand while still being a decent bottle of wine.

I love having a fewer cheaper bottles of wine at my house for when certain guests come over, so I do not feel like I am breaking the bank in order to have a dinner party.
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love Pinot Noir, but this one is not for me. It tastes too sweet and not as bold as the others I drink. I have tried it on several occasions and its just not for me. It is very affordable and I wish I liked it more, lol! Im not sure if its just not dry enough or what, but I typically pick something else to drink.
Elysse S.
Manor, TX
It was a smooth sweet wine that both my husband and I enjoyed that was priced at a fair price. It also had a nice aroma compared to most wines we have tried. It had a fruity flavor but with a nice smooth taste when you swallow. I love their variety of flavor selection as well. Cannot wait to try another.
Valerie V.
Alexandria, LA
There's nothing like a beautiful wine glass of Cup Cake Pinot Noir at the end of a LONG busy day. I love the light flavor of this wine and feel that it is perfect before a wonderful meal or evening snack or even paired with fruit and cheese. I purchased it at Kroger as I do a lot of my wines. I would definitely purchase again and recommend it.
Camilla S.
Schaumburg, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Cupcake Vineyards Pinot Noir was a delicious wine experience. Sometimes, Pinot Noir can be too bitter for my taste, but Cupcake gets it perfectly right. I definitely will have Cupcake brand wine again and I recommend it to fellow wine lovers!
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Wonderful taste, great price (especially when you catch the alcohol aisles having sales). The labels are always super cute and eye catching which makes them easy to find. Not super dry but a pretty strong flavor but that is my preference.
Megan C.
What would would you compare this to? I like cabs but not really merlots...
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
How do you like it? How would you describe the taste of it?