Cupcake Vineyards Pinot Grigio 2013 uploaded by Deana M.Cupcake Vineyards Pinot Grigio 2013 uploaded by Samantha P.

BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS

Cupcake® Vineyards 2013 Pinot Grigio.

Alc 12.5% by vol. see more...

• How good is Pinot grigio? Does it have a sweet taste to it? 4 Answers
  • Do you prefer the red wine or the white wine?8 Answers
  • I love cupcakes, is this work trying?2 Answers
  • "A perfect wine for a hot summer evening." in 1 review
  • "Cupcake is my favorite brand of wine and Pinot Grigio is one of my favorites from the brand!" in 1 review
  • "Try their red wine too" in 1 review
Megan G.
This is good. It's not great but I will drink it from time to time. It's priced nicely and it's sold everywhere around here so that's nice. It's your basic Pinot Grigio. Nothing fancy or amazing, but it's still good and the price is right. If you like Pinot Grigio you will probably like this.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m not into drinking wine. My friends drink wine 🍷 and they have tried this particular kind in front of me. They seemed to really like the cupcake flavor. It is sweet and delicious tasting. It can be overwhelmingly sweet if you drink too much with dessert.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really enjoy this brand of wine but don't always prefer the flavor of wine, so I mix with cran grape juice. This doesn't have that rusty taste that comes with cheaper wines but isn't too expensive either ($7-$15 depending on the location). Great to cook with as well.
Liz M.
Madison, WI
Overall....not bad. I'm no wine-connoisseur by any means, but this is a nice Pinot Grigio in a pinch. It seems to be pretty accessible (I see it at most grocery stores in my area), and is cheap. There is a bit of a weird aftertaste as others have mentioned, but still an okay choice.
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
I’ve tried a lot of Pinot Grigio but keep coming back to Cupcake Vineyards. It isn’t fancy, but it’s good, decently priced, and readily available. I like the fruity taste and semi dry finish. I pair this with just about any kind of food, from fish to Mexican food and meat.
Sayra T.
Henryville, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love love love alllll the cupcake wines. They have all the wine types your looking for and never disappointed . Fairly priced 10-20 dollars a bottle depending on what your buying and it's found everywhere now.
Jordan V.
Hattiesburg
This is a rest wine for a girls night! Light, crisp, refreshing and easy to sip on! And for a great price you can enjoy a couple bottles with friends! I often enjoy this wine.
Emily A.
Jefferson, ME
This wind was a gift, and not normally a type I would choose. I am usually a Moscato drinker. That being said, it wasn't bad. Seemed to have almost a floral taste to it, but otherwise was fruity and pretty sweet. I probably wouldn't buy this again in a Pinot but it was not bad, and I may try their Moscato. I usually drink the barefoot brand but was fairly happy with the cupcake Pinot, especially considering I am not a Pinot fan generally. If you like Pinot, I would recommend trying this.
Jayme H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of my go to Pino Grigio's. I love the taste and how refreshing it is. I have come to realize the color of the Pino Grigio will depend on how it tastes. Lighter ones are by far the best, I don't care for darker ones because the taste is off and it feels heavy. I would definitely recommend this wine to anyone! So delicious and perfect for a night in with the girls!
Chelsea K.
Boise, ID
As a last minute party wine, or just something inexpensive you can actually ENJOY sipping, Cupcake got it right. Initially, I was turned off by the name and packaging, expecting something unimpressive and overly sweet. I was wrong. It's crisp, smooth and perfectly sprinkled with just a bit of sweetness, similar to a perfectly ripe grape, fresh from the field.
Amy B.
Do you prefer the red wine or the white wine?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
How good is Pinot grigio? Does it have a sweet taste to it?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love cupcakes, is this work trying?
Kris H.
I have never tried this brand. I love wine. I like reds and dry whites. For some reason the name CUPCAKE makes me think sweet and I am immediately turned off. Am i missing out by not trying this wine? Should i buy?
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What does this taste like?