Cupcake Vineyards Merlot Wine 750 ml uploaded by Tammy B.

BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS

Cupcake vineyards merlot wine 750 ml see more...

• "It's a little sweet for me, but it makes it super easy to sip." in 1 review
  • "Merlot is never my first choice of wine, but I tried this anyway." in 1 review
Sarah B.
Kent, OH
I honestly don't like cheap wine. I'd rather have a good, expensive bottle and savor it than pick up a cheaper wine like Cupcake vineyards. The Merlot was fine but I was not impressed and won't be sharing it with any friends.
Tammy B.
North Liberty, IN
Cupcake a great name and a pretty good wine. This Merlot is an easy smooth rich red wine. A great girls night in grab. Won't rob your pocket but a treat for all to enjoy. If you like Merlot this is definitely one to try your next shopping trip. I really enjoy this wine, I think you will too!
Alyssa S.
San Pedro, CA
If you love wine Cupcake Vineyards Merlot Wine is amazing! Perfect for unwinding after work....its red fruits and low easy tannis make this wine very soft yet flavorful. Espically for people trying to get accustomed to drier red wines. Going out for the evening or staying in with your friends don't forget your bottle of cupcake vineyard Merlot!!!
Kerstin P.
I am such a label person...I will buy a bottle of wine just because of the label. Unfortunately, it doesn't always work out. This wine was fine, but it was a little sweet for my liking. I'm more of a dry wine kind of person, so I would have liked this to be a little bit dryer, but in a pinch I would probably buy it again.
Joav B.
Los Angeles, CA
Super love this wine! It has a nice mellow fruity taste - tarte and not sweet. Perfect for a nice night cap after a long crazy day at work. Perfect pair for yummy meals too! I love this wine - not expensive but the quality is really good. This is my grocery cart staple!
Michelle D.
Seattle, WA
red wine is growing on me. i love the way it tastes. not really a big fan of merlot but i can never say no to alcohol! i could drink any kind of alcohol. and i can always depend on this brand to give me a good buzz. i would highly recommend this drink to others.
Dominika Q.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This was Delicious.the wine it's tasty.The price is very reasonable For a $10 bottle of wine it's perfect taste with a little dry taste but not too much.The packaging is eye catching and cute.I generally bring this wine to friends. I highly recommend to try this wine.
Caitlan T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Very nice. I write conference presentations while drinking wine, and this was by far one of the better, inexpensive wines that I bought for this purpose. It's got a very nice flavor, not too bright or distracting, but still fruity and dark. Very pleasant.
Rocecil bm-121826 R.
Doral, FL
En casa sólo bebemos vino en ocasiones especiales! Este en especial tiene un excelente sabor!! Se desliza fácilmente por tu garganta y es un producto excelente para compartir con amigos y familiares!
Lo compré en el supermercado! Muy buena calidad y precio
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this wine!

Its perfect to give as a gift, the bottle and label are absolutely adorable. It is a little pricier but its worth it just for the look. You can find it at any spirits store. Plus, who doesn't love a wine called cupcake?!
Kayla D.
Is this worth trying???
Ashley V.
Scranton, PA
This sounds amazing!! Any one no where I can get it? I'm from PA! Thanks
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is this a good brand of Merlot?