Cupcake Vineyards Malbec 2013 uploaded by Haley M.

BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS

Cupcake® Vineyards Malbec 2013 Mendoza.

ALC 13.5% by vol. see more...

• Is this a very sweet tasting wine? I've had cupcake brand...8 Answers
  • We're can I get this wine on sale. . It's a little pricey...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "We had this at work and I was told it was a great tasting wine." in 1 review
  • "MMMM I love white wine so that is why I like this one nice and tart I like it." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a huge fan of reds but this wine is an absolute go-to for when I am in the mood for one!" in 1 review
Angi W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I used to love the cupcake brand until I discovered it has a lot more sugar in it than the average Malbec. That combined with a slightly higher price turned me off this particular wine. But if you aren't watching your sugar intake, give it a shot. It's got a great finish.
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
A decent Malbec, especially given the price point. Malbec is my favorite when accompanied by red meat, and I have had some darned wonderful, EXPENSIVE as shite, South American Malbecs in the past (let's just say that they cost as much as some game consoles). This one probably won't impress wine snobs, but it's very enjoyable to me.
Elizabeth B.
Homer, AK
I love Cupcake Vineyards, and the Malbec is incredible and tastes like an expensive wine when it's less than ten dollars. When I need a sweet red wine, here's where I go. Plus it's carried in almost all liquor stores.
Amber H.
Nashville, TN
The Cupcake wines are a good bang for your buck! The malbec is a little dry (which I enjoy), with plum and chocolate flavors. The purple and yellow label is kind of ugly, but don't judge a book by its cover here.
Jianyi C.
North Olmsted, OH
A friend recommended this wine to me. She also gave me a bottle when I turned 21. The very next day after I turned 21, my mom and I decided to try it out.The taste wasn't what we were expecting and to us it kind of had a slight smell to it. I personally wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It just tasted okay.
Carleen B.
Norfolk, VA
Very good when you were cooking steak for dinner very delicious very true infused wine with hints of black fruits also very affordable perfect for when you need a glass in need to unwind from your day
Sherika B.
Carencro, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This Cupcake wine was enjoyable. I would purchase again. It was tasty and went well with chicken. I would purchase again. I bought this at my local supermarket on sale for $7.50. I would recommend and if it goes on sale again. I'd get a few more bottles, very pleased.
Charlene l.
Greer, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My go to wine! Cheap but delicious. I love Malbecs but there are so many kinds in the store; I never knew what to get. But then I found this brand. Will never buy anything else.
Melissa L.
Jamesville, NY
Cupcake vineyards was one of the first wines I've ever tasted, they always have such amazing great tasting wines i find no issues with their wine. if you haven't yet try them.
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is an amazing Malbec! It had a lovely body and a smooth finish. Notes of lush flavors roll off the tongue and this pairs well with just about anything. As I suggest with most reds please decant to allow for the best experience.
Amelia L.
Is this a very sweet tasting wine? I've had cupcake brand wine and I like it, but not this specific kind.
Phyllis K.
Waxhaw, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
We're can I get this wine on sale. . It's a little pricey than my normal wine. Duplin