BeveragesAlcohol & MixersCupcake Vineyards
Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc White Wine - 750ml Bottle

Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc White Wine - 750ml Bottle

Cupcake® Vineyards 2014 Sauvignon Blanc.

Marlborough.

Alc 13.0% by vol.

En verdad es buen producto???
How does this wine compare to their other products?
How does this wine compare to other brand of Sauvignon Blanc?
Start your review of Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc White Wine - 750ml Bottle!
Product Highlights
Cupcake is a pretty good wine if you can find it on sale....usually at the grocery store.in reviews
This is my most favorite wine out there right now.in reviews
paige K.
I like Sauvignon blanc and this was a nice one. It’s pretty affordable and it definitely met my expectations. It was a standard Sauvignon and I could tell the quality wasquite good for the price point. I would buy it again and maybe try some other wines from this brand.
Crimson H.
Easley, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc White Wine - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Crimson H.
Not what I expected it is a little more lemony than I wanted. But after it's chilled it's not bad. It has a freshness to it that's great on hot summer days.
Kimberly C.
Kelso, WA
It's is a nice semi sweet wine that goes down easy. It is better chilled or over ice than it is warm. Over all a good tasting wine.
Sierra V.
I love cupcake wine. It's a higher priced tasting wine for a great price. I always find this on sale at Kroger, which is where I usually buy this. Cupcake might sell more if other places offered sales on this wine.
Amber D.
Fort Worth, TX
Cupcake is a great wine with a great price. I always have a bottle or two at the house.
Tam H.
Swansea, IL
I like this one because it’s Chris and light I have to have it cold though. If you have too much it does give you a headache so I do recommend filtering and it wasn’t very expensive so they probably was why
Nina O.
Omaha, NE
It’s a good wine. An excellent compliment to a light meal in the afternoon. I love it in particular with fish and chicken Cesar salad. Is has light, dry, a little sweet crisp. It is easy to drink. Love it!
Karen M.
Halesite, NY
Excellent white wine. Goes well with almost every meal. Perfect to bring to someone and excellent summer choice. Dry and reasonably priced. Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc White Wine - 750ml Bottle
Stephanie C.
Barnegat, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It’s a good wine. It’s just not my favorite. I will drink it if it’s all I have but it’s not something I rush out to buy. It’s not a “need to have” wine. It’s a “this is all we have then ok” wine. I will drink it before reds.
Justine M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like this wine a lot. It’s great quality for how adorable it is. Not the one I grab for special occasions, but it is nice to have around for a glass or two to unwind after a long workday.