Cupcake Moscato D'Asti

Cupcake vineyards moscato d'asti wine 750 ml

I’ve seen this and always wanted to try it. Is this more of a fruity wine or does it actually taste like a cupcake.
Favorite snack with this wine?
Favorite flavor of this brand?
Start your review of Cupcake Moscato D'Asti!
Product Highlights
“This is by far my favorite wine cupcake brand wines are amazing to begin with but their sparkling moscato is the best I've had ” in 33 reviews
“Our local liquor store was out of the sweet wine we buy for parties and I picked this one up because it was a bubbly moscato...” in 20 reviews
“...me alittle heartburn, however, it tastes pretty good and i use it for a dessert wine sometimes.” in 18 reviews
“Up until the past few years I've not really been much of a wine drinker-or any alcoholic beverage for that matter.” in 15 reviews
“One of the better moscatos, great for an after dinner cocktail or a girls night out, light, sweet and refreshing.” in 12 reviews
Mcallen, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
While at a trip to my local store I came across this wine since my usual go-to was out of stock. I'm usually very picky when it comes to wine, but I figured I might as well give cupcake moscato d'asti a try since I had heard good things about it. I'm very glad I did! This wine is sweet, bubbly, and very refreshing. It has easily become one of my favorites and I strongly recommend it!
No Special Diet
The absolute best moscato I've ever had! You can't go back to any other moscato after tasting this! I plan to stock up real soon, but they run out of this kind really fast.
Kosher
Rolla, MO
Cupcake Moscato D/Asti is a great wine! This is one wine that I try to keep at my house for either me to have a glass here and there or to have when i have company.
Fresno, TX
If you like sweet wine this is definitely for you but watch out for the label it has to say d'Asti if it doesn't say that she it's not going to be as sweet they have one that says that they have one that doesn't they both say cupcake they're both made by the same people everything the same except for that little DST Part D Asti is sweeter and it is so good I do not like bitter wine or smooth wine
Porterville, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I came across this brand in the store and loved the design so I picked some up. First I tried the chardonnay and it was good, but too dry for me. the next time I went to the store I picked up this one and omg it was amazing. I can easily say this is my favorite wine. I like Moscato's better because they are on the sweeter side, and this is the best one I have tried. If you have tried a huge or small variety of wine I definitely recommend that everyone tries this one. It has a great unique taste and is just awesome.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Chandler, AZ

I have to say that Cupcake Vineyards makes one of my most favorite sweet wines! It was such a pleasant surprise to try! Some Moscato aren't as sweet as I'd like them to be. This is perfect and much more enjoyable, to me, than the popular one from Olive Garden. That ones "ok", but not as sweet as I like my Moscato to be. Perfect for any season. Its light, sweeter than most, and still refreshing. Obviously, I am no wine connoisseur, but I know what I like, and I love this one from Cupcake Vineyards!

Gluten Free, Paleo, Low Carb
Brooklyn, NY
This wine was not as sweet as I expected it to be in comparison to the other moscato's that I've tasted. I wouldn't purchase this moscato but I would drink it again if it was gifted to me.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Mulberry
cupcake is a good brand and rhey are not expensice. Its also not the cheap stuff where it tastes like fermented alcohol with no flavor. You get good flavor for your mo ey without spending a fortune.
Baltimore, MD
Prior to graduating from sweet wines I often purchased Moscato D'Asti wines such as what Cupcake offers. It's fresh, delicious and doesn't give me a headache. Would I purchase again? If a sweet tooth hit, absolutely.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my all time favorite wine! I love that it's sweet but it still tastes like a wine. It goes great with just about anything as well! I love to have a glass and unwind at the end of the week! If you're like me and hate strong tastes of alcohol or bad aftertastes this is definitely the wine for you! (Was going to upload a picture but app won't let me)
No Special Diet

150 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...