BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #2 in Wine

Cupcake vineyards moscato d'asti wine 750 ml see more...

• Do you like to drink this wine chilled or room temp?37 Answers
  • Is the moscato your favorite drink of the cupcake wines?8 Answers
  • Is this drink worth trying ?25 Answers
Cupcake Moscato D'Asti
  • "This is by far my favorite wine cupcake brand wines are amazing to begin with but their sparkling moscato is the best I've had " in 33 reviews
  • "Our local liquor store was out of the sweet wine we buy for parties and I picked this one up because it was a bubbly moscato..." in 20 reviews
  • "its sweet and if i drink it before i eat it gives me alittle heartburn, however, it tastes pretty good and i use it for a dessert wine sometimes." in 18 reviews
  • "Up until the past few years I've not really been much of a wine drinker-or any alcoholic beverage for that matter." in 15 reviews
  • "One of the better moscatos, great for an after dinner cocktail or a girls night out, light, sweet and refreshing." in 12 reviews
Ashlee K.
Fairmont, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite wine of all time. I am a fan of sweeter wines and this one is incredibly smooth with just the right amount of sweetness. I believe at our local store it's $11.99 a bottle and that price point is perfect, not too cheap and not too spendy. If you like sweet, this one is for you. Just be careful, it is really easy to enjoy the whole bottle in one sitting! :)
Silver C.
Okay, I actually love the way this wine tastes, but I have to leave an angry review because the bottles keep brraking my cork screws. The first time I blamed it on the screw because it was cheap, so I got another bottle after getting a nice one. This cork screw has never had a problem getting any other bottles open but this cork bent the handles and then when i tried to just pull it out with my hands the screw snapped off in the cork. All I wanted was a nice quiet night at home with a bottle of wine but here I am, holding the bottle with my feet and trying to pry the cork out with a pair of pliers. Why Cupcake Moscato? Why? All I wanted to do was love you.
Ashley G.
Newark, DE
I love moscatos and this is a great brand. Personally, I believe that this is a great moscato to order at a restaurant and have a glass of. I have bought a bottle and struggled to finish it before it went bad because this brand is extremely sweet. So, if super sweet wines is what you like, I would recommend trying this out.
Elizabeth A.
Jefferson, TX
Five out of five stars is not a big enough scale. This wine is 100 stars! It's by far one of my favorite wines. And if you want a more bubbly finish it pairs wonderfully with [product:sprite-lemon-lime-soda-100%-natural-flavors]...if your looking for a not overly sweet but not dry wine. This is it.
Natalie H.
I drink very little alcohol and moscato wines are one of the few kinds that I like. The Cupcake Moscato D'Asti is my husband and my go-to wine. You can find it at most stores, and it's affordable. We usually keep a bottle on-hand for the rare nights that we are craving a drink.
Laura M.
Ooltewah, TN
I first bought this brand because I loved the name and packaging all the bottles are so cute and I like to collect them and corks...This wine has a great taste for a great price! I love that it tastes amazing! it is sweet and crisp tasting, and its super affordable! I would definitely buy again and recommend to others!!
Samantha M.
My husband likes sweet. I like crisp. This is a good medium for us! It is hard for me to find wine I really like but this one is great and easy to find. The price is totally fair. I grab this whenever I have the extra budget for it.
Lucy F.
Nisswa, MN
I love me a sweet wine that tastes like juice because I do not like the taste of alcohol, this wine is perfect for me! It’s sweet and bubbly and doesn’t taste like alcohol at all. I just wish there were more in a bottle
Brandy M.
Rockford, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my favorite moscato. It has a nice fruity taste. My girlfriends and I enjoy mixing it with fruit punch. The fruit punch pairs well with the bubbly moscato. It’s similar to the party punch we had growing up ... just an adult version.
Denise R.
The only wine i like to drink. My cousin actually turned me on to this wine. Its avaliable at walmart and for only about 10.00 its the best room temp. Or if you like it cold. I liked it just off the shelf.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Do you like to drink this wine chilled or room temp?
Vanessa G.
Bakersfield, CA
What stores carry this wine? I really want to try it.
Pam A.
Is this drink worth trying ?
Marie C.
Santa Cruz , CA
Does it really taste like cupcakes?!?!
Joyce O.
North Babylon, NY
What are your thoughts about this brand of moscato?