BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #1 in Wine

Cupcake vineyards moscato d'asti wine 750 ml see more...

• Do you like to drink this wine chilled or room temp?37 Answers
  • Is the moscato your favorite drink of the cupcake wines?8 Answers
  • Is this drink worth trying ?25 Answers
Cupcake Moscato D'Asti
  • "This is by far my favorite wine cupcake brand wines are amazing to begin with but their sparkling moscato is the best I've had " in 33 reviews
  • "Our local liquor store was out of the sweet wine we buy for parties and I picked this one up because it was a bubbly moscato..." in 20 reviews
  • "its sweet and if i drink it before i eat it gives me alittle heartburn, however, it tastes pretty good and i use it for a dessert wine sometimes." in 18 reviews
  • "Up until the past few years I've not really been much of a wine drinker-or any alcoholic beverage for that matter." in 15 reviews
  • "One of the better moscatos, great for an after dinner cocktail or a girls night out, light, sweet and refreshing." in 12 reviews
claudia t.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Now I usually don't like wine but someone we went to a dinner party and they had this is like the after-dinner wine and I liked it I think it's cuz its a little sweeter than most white or red wines and I believe it had bubbles so it was not champagne me but like champagne and just something about it I just liked it
Alyssa H.
When my options are limited, I can always count on Cupcake moscato to be an option at the store- and it’s a good thing because I really enjoy this wine. It is definitely a moscato as it is super sweet - I was not surprised to see honey in its ingredients! Definitely a high rated moscato that everyone loves!
Payton J.
el paso, TX
Yum, yum, yum. Moscato is my favorite already but this brand I love. It's nice and bubbly and fresh and crisp. I believe I bought it from Total Wine. I love bubbly Moscato, so I chose this one every time. It's perfect for movies and ice cream with your girlfriends!
Jessica W.
Fayetteville, NC
I absolutely love this product. I am not a huge wine fan and I used to avoid all wines when i saw them but I love this one. A friend of mine bought it for me as a gift and I now buy it all the time. This is my all time favorite go to wine. #giftcrush for sure!!!
Samantha M.
My husband likes sweet. I like crisp. This is a good medium for us! It is hard for me to find wine I really like but this one is great and easy to find. The price is totally fair. I grab this whenever I have the extra budget for it.
Marilyn O.
Hialeah, FL
You can never go wrong with this cheap go to wine. It’s what I get whenever I have a girls night at someone’s house. It taste good and whether you’re a wine snob or not you’ll enjoy it. I am a bit of a wine enthusiast so I know what I like taste wise. For the price it’s delicious. Only reason I don’t give it 5 stars is because it’s not my favorite bottle but trust me - go for this one! They usually have a sale on these too come holiday season or summer.
Kerri D.
Logan Twp, NJ
So very sweet, bubbly, and yummy. It's a good mix of wine and bubbles for a special occasion. It's very sweet so it's not a wine to enjoy while eating foods. It's great for sipping and must be served chilled.
Denise R.
The only wine i like to drink. My cousin actually turned me on to this wine. Its avaliable at walmart and for only about 10.00 its the best room temp. Or if you like it cold. I liked it just off the shelf.
Alex G.
Valley Center, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my all time favorite wine! It is a very sweet wine, so if you don’t like sweet you won’t like this! It costs around $10 here in Kansas! I have been repurchasing this for over a year now! I love it!
Morgan W.
Annandale, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am not at all a fan of this wine. I thought it was cute since it was named cupcake but was not at all prepared for how sweet it was. To me it was almost a sickly sweet wine and I had to drain most of it down the kitchen sink since I basically refused to finish even a glass. I will not be buying this anytime in the future and do not recommend it if you aren't a fan of overly sweet wines.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Do you like to drink this wine chilled or room temp?
Vanessa G.
Bakersfield, CA
What stores carry this wine? I really want to try it.
Pam A.
Is this drink worth trying ?
Marie C.
Santa cruz, CA
Does it really taste like cupcakes?!?!
Joyce O.
North Babylon, NY
What are your thoughts about this brand of moscato?