BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #2 in Wine

Cupcake vineyards moscato d'asti wine 750 ml see more...

• Do you like to drink this wine chilled or room temp?37 Answers
  • Is the moscato your favorite drink of the cupcake wines?8 Answers
  • Is this drink worth trying ?25 Answers
Cupcake Moscato D'Asti
  • "This is by far my favorite wine cupcake brand wines are amazing to begin with but their sparkling moscato is the best I've had " in 33 reviews
  • "Our local liquor store was out of the sweet wine we buy for parties and I picked this one up because it was a bubbly moscato..." in 20 reviews
  • "its sweet and if i drink it before i eat it gives me alittle heartburn, however, it tastes pretty good and i use it for a dessert wine sometimes." in 18 reviews
  • "Up until the past few years I've not really been much of a wine drinker-or any alcoholic beverage for that matter." in 15 reviews
  • "One of the better moscatos, great for an after dinner cocktail or a girls night out, light, sweet and refreshing." in 12 reviews
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Saraland, AL
MY first impression with the Cupcake wines was actually the Red Velvet. I learned that day I wasn't a big red wine drinker. BUT this wine is amazing. Its sweet and crisp and everything you expect an amazing Moscato to be. I purchase this often as the price tag is perfect and after a long week its great to just sit back and enjoy a great glass of wine. Its easy to find so you don't have to drive out of your way, you can pick up a bottle on your next grocery store visit! I highly recommend this wine.
Jaclyn N.
Jaclyn N.
Mount Vernon, KY
Oh. My. Goodness. This is literally my favorite wine of all time. I usually stock up on this. It's so sweet and crisp that I can't put it down. It doesn't even taste like a wine. I've tasted tons of other wines. But noting compares to this. When they named it "Cupcake" they hit the nail on the head. My fridge is never without this and it comes at such an amazing price that I don't have to break the bank to enjoy a little ME time on those rough days.
SHASTA W.
SHASTA W.
Longview, TX
This was a delicious moscato, sweet and bubbly and easily shareable. The price point is excellent as well ($10-15). It was a big hit with my friends who shy away from wine because they don't like it.
The only downside is it is Very sweet, and the more you drink, it can build up on itself and you will find yourself needing something acidic to cut down that sweetness. Grab a nice cheese with some bite though and you are right at home!
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
If you love Moscato wine then you are sure to love this one! My little sister turned me onto it and now it's the only kind of Moscato that I like. It puts all others to shame. I would buy this before trying other moscato wines because you will for sure get your money's worth. Tip: You may want to buy more than one bottle at a time because if you like it as much as I do then you may not want to share your bottle with others!
Desirae G.
Desirae G.
Fresno, TX
If you like sweet wine this is definitely for you but watch out for the label it has to say d'Asti if it doesn't say that she it's not going to be as sweet they have one that says that they have one that doesn't they both say cupcake they're both made by the same people everything the same except for that little DST Part D Asti is sweeter and it is so good I do not like bitter wine or smooth wine
Jackie J.
Jackie J.
Mcallen, TX
While at a trip to my local store I came across this wine since my usual go-to was out of stock. I'm usually very picky when it comes to wine, but I figured I might as well give cupcake moscato d'asti a try since I had heard good things about it. I'm very glad I did! This wine is sweet, bubbly, and very refreshing. It has easily become one of my favorites and I strongly recommend it!
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Trinity, TX
I opened a bottle of this wine with a friend and we thought it was one of the best danged wines we ever had. We actually finished it off together in one night while watching movies. I picked it up at a local liquor store on a whim without knowing much about this brand.

I would buy this brand again. I loved the cupcake moscato so much. Sweet and no aftertaste.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
This is my all time favorite wine! I love that it's sweet but it still tastes like a wine. It goes great with just about anything as well! I love to have a glass and unwind at the end of the week! If you're like me and hate strong tastes of alcohol or bad aftertastes this is definitely the wine for you! (Was going to upload a picture but app won't let me)
Cailey T.
Cailey T.
This is my favorite wine! It's so tasty! It's sweet and not dry at all. I can finish a whole bottle to myself and then some just because it's so yummy. I first had this out in California and I've been hooked ever since! Plus, the price is always right. At least in my area it's always $9.99-11.00. A wine that inexpensive with a great taste? Sign me up.
Missy T.
Missy T.
Sneads Ferry, NC
This is one of my favorites. Compliments a date with your guy like chocolate on Valentine's Day.
Not too much sweet but enough that you can skip the dessert and focus on the rest of you evening.
It's also perfect for an afternoon treat when your girlfriends come over to dish about their latest escapades. This is a proven winner for whatever occasion.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert
Do you like to drink this wine chilled or room temp?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Bakersfield, CA
What stores carry this wine? I really want to try it.
Pam A.
Pam A.
Is this drink worth trying ?
Marie C.
Marie C.
Santa Cruz, CA
Does it really taste like cupcakes?!?!
Joyce O.
Joyce O.
North Babylon, NY
What are your thoughts about this brand of moscato?