BeveragesAlcohol & MixersWineCupcake Vineyards
Cupcake Angel Food White Blend Wine - 750ml Bottle

Cupcake Angel Food White Blend Wine - 750ml Bottle

Cupcake vineyards red velvet wine 750 ml

Is the cupcake red velvet wine sweet?
1–10 on this product overall? Easy to obtain? What store do you get from? How were you introduced to this? How has it benefited it? What would you improve? Any hangovers? Cocktails mixes? Affordable?
Start your review of Cupcake Angel Food White Blend Wine - 750ml Bottle!
Product Highlights
So invite your neighbors over and have a girls night! in reviews
It is dark, rich, and complex flavored and just a little sweet, but dry enough to be very drinkable.in reviews
I like trying all different kinds of wine but this one was way to tart and had a really dry after taste in reviews
I would recommend it to white Zinfandel drinkers- this may even be a good choice for a sangria since it's priced well in reviews
Also tastes pretty good for the price, good crowd-pleaser for when you're not 100% sure of the gift recipient's wine preferences.in reviews
Ashley W.
Elizabethtown, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Cupcake wine was one of those you see it and you just HAVE to try it. Which I did and it did not disappoint. My only advice would be check before you buy a they do have both sweet and dry.
Mahj C.
Vacaville, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Have reviewed this drink already. Not a wine person, but I sure enjoyed this one. Almost drank the whole bottle all to myself.
Eva V.
National City, CA
Light on the pallet full bodied red. This is my to go wine when I don't want to spend to much but still wan a great flavor and quality wine.
Amanda T.
Orangeburg, NY
Cupcake Red Velvet is a great table wine. I tend to prefer light fruity wines, but I also enjoy a rich red once in a while, and this wine falls somewhere in the middle. It's slightly sweet with a smooth, dry finish. I would consider this a medium-bodied red, not too light but not very heavy either.
Stacy T.
Kansas City
This is a must try! It is a sweet treat for the dog days of summer. Cupcake is one of my favorite brands.
Robyn E.
San Diego, CA
This wine has a fun flavor and yes it tastes like a red velvet cupcake. This has been my "go to" wine. It's smooth and has a bit of a chocolaty undertone. It's great with a meal or by itself. It's a fun drink. Neat concept with the cupcakes and all.
Angela S.
Glen Ellyn, IL
This is not one of my fav's but it's good when in a pinch. The price is good for the quality and is carried at most Walgreen's and CVS's. It's a little on the sweet side.
Mary W.
Cupcake Angel Food White Blend Wine - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Mary W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Pleasantly surprised. This is a chocolatey dry red with a hint of berry. It has a lovely mouth feel and a smooth finish. A bargain bottle to be sure.
Bethany P.
Let me just say that the first time I tried this wine, I hated it. I was new to wine and I made the mistake of putting it in the refrigerator. I took one drink and poured it down the drain. After more gaining experience and knowledge of wine I wanted to return to this one again. I bought a 2012 and left it at room temperature. I chilled the wine glass in the freezer and I must say I am in love with this wine. For those new to wine, sip, don't gulp, and you'll catch the flavor notes of this one a lot better. Definitely a new favorite, I'm glad I gave this one a second chance.
Mallory C.
Shreveport, LA
Rich, fruity, but not too sweet taste. Perfect for red wine lovers that don't like their wine too bitter.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN
il y a 2 ans
Hollie P. il y a un an
Desserts girl or angel food cake itself, cupcakes it’s a dessert wine for me