BY CUP-O-NOODLE

Ai S.
Daytona Beach
My friends will tell you that I’m a noodle addict and I’m so not afraid to admit it. I’m totally aware that they aren’t good for my health but they’re good to me and my soul.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
These are great for a cold day or for if your feeling sick and want some soup. The only down side is that it does have a lot of sodium so it can be unhealthy but the taste is great and it's easy to make.
Anthea L.
This flavor is not my favorite, but it is ok. Even though it is not very good for you to have all the time, I still crave Cup-o-noodles once in a blue moon
Cristy R.
Martinsville , IN
My children loves Cup-o-noodle Shrimp! Not very heathly but it is a quick and easy lunch for them when I'm at work!
Mariam B.
The shrimp has a repulsive flavor to it. And I can count like two itty bitty pieces of carrots. Not good!
Kasi T.
Fort Worth, TX
Pretty good soup! The flavor is really good and not fishy. The little shrimps are tasty.
Ashley A.
Very unhealthy and kinda gross but convenient when you don't have time to cook.
Priscilla K.
I really like eating cup noodles. It's the perfect comfort food for me . I especially like the shrimp in it.