Cup 4 Cup Gluten Free Flour, 3 lb, (Pack of 6) uploaded by Cristina G.

BY CUP 4 CUP

Cup 4 Cup Gluten Free Flour: All natural Our Flour, Your Recipe Best for Baking Gluten Free: But You'd Never Know It Celiac Sprue Association Developed for Chefs for Consumers Kosher see more...

Cristina G.
I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease over 10 years ago. It’s was a bit of a blow back to realize you can’t eat bread, pizza, pancakes, cake, pie, etc. After doing research, I found out they make gluten free flour. Great news! Bad news, many flours taste horrible. One day, while in Williams-Sonoma, I found Cup 4 Cup and decided to try it. I’ve tried everything else, so what’s one more, I thought. Boy, was I glad I did. This is the BEST tasting gluten free flour hands down! It even comes with the xanthan gum in it; most don’t. This flour is truly universal. I’ve used it for both sweet and savory dishes/baked goods. Any recipe that calls for flour, I simply swap it out for gluten free flour-same quantity. That’s why it’s called cup 4 cup. I recommend this to any new Celiac or gluten intolerant individual. This is my holy grail!!!!! I always have this in my pantry.
T.L. L.
Centreville, MD
This is my absolute favorite gluten-free flour! Other all-purpose gluten-free flour mixes have strange bean flours in them, or don't hold together when you use them. This is the first gluten-free flour I've found that you can just substitute for regular all-purpose flour in a recipe, and it will come out perfect! What a godsend.

back