Cumberland Packing MONK FRUIT IN THE RAW 40 PACKETS 1.12OZ uploaded by Dawn S.

BY CUMBERLAND PACKING

Monk fruit in the raw 40 packets 1.12oz see more...

Christine P.
Weatherford, TX
So easy to use. Use one packet where you might have previously used two. Use half where you might have used one. Great sweetener. No after taste and no harsh chemicals! I would highly recommend this to replace all sweeteners in a diet.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have high-cholestrol, so finding a sugar substitute for me is a daily requirement. The Monkfruit based sweeteners just don't do it for me. The after taste is where this product loses me. It's way too reminiscent of chemical sweeteners, even though it's natural. Good product if that's okay with you.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love that there is an all natural sugar substitute that tastes good. I am not a fan of the other sugar substitutes out there. They taste horrible. This brand is one of my favorites so it doesn't surprise me that it tastes good.
Margret B.
Norman, OK
I love using Monk Fruit in the Raw for sweetening my coffee. A lot of other sugar substitutes leave an aftertaste, and this one does not. I've tried the baking version as well, and it seems too sweet to me, but the individual packets don't seem overly sweet.
Kaiti C.
Boone, NC
This tastes a little different than sugar, but not too much. It's very sweet, and it's natural so much better for you than artificial sweeteners! I love it to sweeten my tea.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
I tried monk fruit in the raw to sweeten coffee and tea, and found it to be a bit to fruity for coffee and good for tea. I do like that it is a healthier alternative to other sweeteners.
Ashlee M.
Parkton, NC
This is my favorite brand out of all the Monk Fruit Sweeteners. This one has little to no aftertaste and it's not that bad. I love it in my coffee and tea!
Jenna M.
Lewiston, ME
Really enjoy using this as a sugar substitute in coffee. I used to use splenda, but i love trying all the new things that come out.
Sarah W.
Birch Run, MI
This product is great in tea and comes in little individual packets making it great for traveling! Highly recommend.
Andrea E.
Kansas City, MO
This has a fuit taste to it but it is good i tea and i think it is more healthy then pure sugar
Glamour G.
I've really never heard of or seen Monk Fruit in the Raw. Can anyone tell me the health benefits of this product? Thank you.
Christine P.
Weatherford, TX
Anyone have a good cookie recipe with monk fruit?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center