BY UNKNOWN

Culturelle Womens Healthy Balanace 30 Count see more...

Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I received this product for free for testing purposes. I got these about a month ago to try. Since then I have noticed that I feel better and I have more energy. I also don't feel bloated as often and feel a lot better than I have been. They are a small pill so they are easy to take. I would buy these so I can continue to stay healthy.
Amy S.
parkers lake, ky
I have seen a difference since using this product. My stomach don't hurt no more and I stay constant now.
This product is expensive, but I was able to find it at a quarter store for a quarter. I would recommend this but I would look for coupons.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem, PA
With this product I don’t have any bad reaction. Easy to swallow. You can buy in Walmart and Target. I like it because i want to maintain a good balance of the good bacteria.
Tamara A.
Hornsby, TN
It definitely did something. First couple days had my stomach like crazy but after that everything leveled out. If nothing else it made me feel like I was making healthy choices and helped lead to other healthy decisions throughout my day
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
I take this probiotic everyday. Not only it helps with digestive system it also improved my metabolism and eating habits. I do not feel hungry as often compared to when I was not taking this. Yes I recommend this product.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love Culturelle Women's Healthy Balance!

It helps with bloating!

I noticed it worked a lot when it's that time of the month as I didn't feel as tired as I normally do!

Its like a total cleanse to get rid of any toxins that had built up!

I also noticed that my mood and energy levels were higher!
Krystle V.
Abington, PA
I received a bottle of this for free to try from another site. They made me feel less bloated almost immediately which was great, but I'm not sure I noticed enough other differences from other probiotics to warrant paying $20+ for.
Janet C.
I received this free from Smiley360 in exchange for my honest review.

The first few days I was in the bathroom quite a bit and then I gradually got regular. Compared to others I've tried this works really well.
Myra H.
I received these to try for free . They're easy to ingest and I felt like they really did help with keeping everything regular. As far as women's health this definitely helped me feel less self conscious, especially after vigorous workouts. I used these throughout a period and it was one of th less painful periods I'd experienced. I did still experience some bloating with these (I hadn't had this issue with a different brand of probiotics --the other brand was more successful at preventing it) and these are a little pricier than what I normally purchase but I think they still performed well.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I received this free from another site. I love it. They're easy to swallow with no taste. It keeps my belly quite regular, maybe too regular, as it made it a little harder to go to the bathroom, even with the excessive amount of water I drink. I also like it supports my feminine health. That's a big for me. I feel supported.