BY CULTURELLE

Culturelle is the #1 Pediatrician Recommended Probiotic Brand†  Culturelle s LGG probiotic has been extensively studied for safety in children and those studies have shown that Culturelle: Helps support kids natural defense systems*. Helps reduce occasional digestive upset* Supporting kids natural defense systems is important to promoting their overall health as well as helping to alleviate occasional digestive distress.*  Culturelle Kids! Packets support a child s health by fostering the proper balance between good bacteria and the non-benefical bacteria that resides in the gastrointestinal tract.* Culturelle Kids! Packets contain Lactobacillus GG, one of the most wide. see more...

• What is the porpuse of using kids probiotics?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this on their kids? Does it really work ...3 Answers
  • I have heard that probiotics are best refrigerated. Our ...2 Answers
Kaytlyn H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I loved these for my kids. When they are on antibiotics I like to give them a probiotic to level them out. We tried the gummies with no luck. They much prefer the packets in a drink because it's tasteless.
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great drops for my daughters everyday health. These drops really help my daughter with digesting food. Maximum comfort and quality pro biotics that help children when their stomachs are upset. I would totally recommend to other parents Culturelle Probiotics for Kids!
Kimberly R.
I use this for myself (I’m sensitive to meds) when I get bloated or haven’t eaten well in a few days. It really helps my body get back into a rhythm in a comfortable way. Never cramp never feel sick.
Genesis G.
These are great for my little year old girl! She was diagnosed with an intestinal infection and these helped her get back on track! They don't taste like anything so they don't even notice when you put it in their food or drink!
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Mine is for babies but I couldn't find a baby one on here so I figured this was a nice place for it. This kind has a natural chamomile in it that not only helps her belly but also calms her down.
keren a.
crowley la
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This has helped my son so much. No more fussy nights because of his stomach being discomfort and since using this I noticed he has started to focus more . I highly recommend it.
tyne T.
Sherman, TX
One packet daily really helped my 18 month old when he was on some meds that really upset his tummy. And it gives me a piece of mind that he is getting extra good tummy stuff.
nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Culturelle Kids Daily Probiotics is a product to help supports kids immune systems. Also helps reduce occasional digestive upset including diarrhea. It helps keeps kids healthy. Daily Probiotics is dairy free, gluten free & sugar free. I gave Culturelle Probiotics for kids to my 9 year old daughter and it has helped her with her digestion issues. you can mix with yogurt, milk, apple sauce and water and they won't taste it. my daugher also enjoys the chewables. The packets are really convenient and I can easily carry with me. I would recommend this. I receive this product for free from Smiley 360 but all opinions are my own.
Christy D.
Grand Rapids, MI

My kids, age 3,7,7,15 love them!! I take Probiotics myself so I know how good they are and how much everyone needs them including children. Its so easy to convince the children to take Culterelle kids probiotic formula because they think Its a sugar packet! I know Probiotics work when my children look good and feel good, They used to get upset tummy's all the time until I started giving them to them. In the past weeks we have had no tummy issues! Yay! . I tried these myself first to to make sure it was a flavor they might actually eat and they really have no flavor at all and are easy to mix into food or drinks. . I highly recommend to anyone to take a pribiotic including your children.
I will definitely be getting more of these in the future, I have not found anything that compares to culterelle anywhere these are perfect for our family.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are so great and so easy to use.  I had to use them when my daughter got salmonella poisoning and we were trying to get her little tummy back to "normal".  These were so easy to add to the drinks she likes to drink and she never even knew something was added.  I have continued using these for my youngest daughter who suffers from chronic constipation and it seems to help her as well.  Of course we use them more often with stomach bugs or while taking antibiotics, etc.  I purchased mine at Walmart and have gotten them from Walgreens as well.
Rebecca G.
Ajax, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Can you give this from newborn age?
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone tried this on their kids? Does it really work or help? Any side effects???
Courtney S.
Temecula, CA
I have heard that probiotics are best refrigerated. Our pediatrician recommends this product the rare instances she's on antibiotics, and we seem to like it. Does anyone have any information on the benefits of the refrigerated probiotics vs this?
Reyna C.
Odessa, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is the porpuse of using kids probiotics?
Mary D.
Cleveland, TN
I don't think so. You have to ask their doctor about giving any child medication.

back