Culturelle Probiotic Health & Wellness uploaded by Amber H.

BY CULTURELLE #27 in Weight Management

Culturelle Probiotic Supplement contains professional strength probiotic with Lactobacillus GG to enhances body's natural defenses and maintain healthy intestinal flora to help reduce stomach and bowel discomfort, prevent bloating, and more. Keep your intestinal tract balanced with good and bad bacteria. Dietary Supplement. Restores the Natural Balance of Good Bacteria in Your Digestive Tract*. Supports your healthy immune system*. Boosts digestion and overall digestive health*. Protect Your Core Health Everyday with Culturelle®. Core health begins in the core of your body – the intestinal tract where 70% of the im. see more...

• Does this help with people who are gluten and dairy intolerant? 1 Answers
  • Is it really help?? Culturelle Probiotic Health & Wellness1 Answers
  • "Definitely boosts the immune system and regulates the bowels." in 1 review
Amy G.
Amy G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These capsules do help with digestive issues, and I've also noticed that my colds/flu are shortened if I double up on doses for the duration. However, I build up a resistance to the benefits after a short time and then need to switch to other probiotics until my body can utilize these again.
Kristie C.
Kristie C.
This is a wonderful product for all ages. I open up the capsules and dissolve them in water for my 14 month old son who has diaper rash and skin problems. It really helps!
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Great wellness product! Will definitely keep you well. A must try on my list of other items
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
Wellness Guru Expert
Perfect for stomach aches! Every since I started taking these it's really helped!!
Meggan P.
Meggan P.
Pensacola
After being on antibiotics off and on for months to help me get over the bronchitis turned pneumonia I found that my gut bacteria suffered extremely. Think IBS, so I got these probiotics to help put the good bacteria back. I noticed a difference after a week. Now I did this with a didn't that was low in sugar and carbs cause those feed the bad bacteria.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Des Moines, IA
This probiotic isn't one of the best that I have used I have found that it leaves a chalky taste and kind of gives me an upset stomach after I use it I would rather do something like activity here as opposed to taking this pill
Erin E.
Erin E.
Lawrenceville, GA
This stuff is my saving grace. I'm prone to yeast infections and my GP recommended that I take this. I have been taking it diligently for a year and have not had a yeast infection in a year, nor have I been sick at all in the year. I swear by the immune system boost and digestive health this probiotic has given me.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
These probiotics were recommended by my therapist but sadly they didn't work for me. I got an infection shortly after starting this and became hesitant to finish the rest of the pack. I've since switched to refrigerated probiotics.
LORI H.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
This probiotic is amazing can feel a big difference and I think it's the best on the market very affordable helping your digestive tract and boots your immune system I would recommend this product to everyone
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Mobile, AL
I am in love with this .... it works very well and doesn't make my tummy cramp up or feel yucky at all helps me stay regular with out having to run to a potty every chance I get lol sorry for the TMI but you have to try this stuff.
poushali s.
poushali s.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Beltsville, MD
Does this help with people who are gluten and dairy intolerant?