HealthWellnessWeight ManagementCulturelle
Culturelle Pro-Well Health & Wellness

Culturelle® Pro-Well® Health & Wellness

Culturelle® Pro-Well® Health & Wellness

Does this actually work
Where have you found the cheapest place to purchase this? For me Walmart
Does anyone else use this?
Start your review of Culturelle® Pro-Well® Health & Wellness!
Product Highlights
Definitely boosts the immune system and regulates the bowels.in reviews
Fairfield, CA
Culturelle® Pro-Well® Health & Wellness uploaded by Katie R.
This Probiotic, by Culturelle, works wonders at replacing your body’s good bacteria! I have been suffering from a tooth infection, at the site of a root canal, I had done in 2018. I’m currently undergoing a 2-step root canal retreatment and have been placed on an antibiotic called Augmentin. If you’re familiar with it, you’ll know that it’s a very strong version of Amoxicillin and will kill all the bacteria in your body, including your good bacteria, which can eventually lead to developing a yeast infection or thrush. Along with killing all your bacteria, this antibiotic is harsh on your gut and leaves a lot of people feeling sick or experience irritation in their gut. It was recommended that I take a probiotic while on this antibiotic. I started taking one Culturelle pill a day, 2 hours after my antibiotic, and it has worked wonders at keeping me healthy and balanced. I haven’t experienced any issues in my gut and no added infections! This is my go-to probiotic and the only one I trust.
Pittsburgh, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I have been taking this probiotic for a while now daily. Sometimes I take it twice daily if I feel like I need an extra help. I feel it has [email protected] gut issues and I have less reactions to things. I am careful where to buy it from though.
Lebanon, OR
I take probiotics all the time; year round after I started getting sick last year (I transferred to the Pharmacy where I was constantly exposed to sick people and therefore caught every kind of cold/flu). These have worked so greatly strengthening my immune system and I haven't gotten sick since I started taking these daily! I love the price of these compared to their competitors and it's nice that it's a full 30 day supply! Probiotics by nature: taste bad and I experienced bloating for the first week (it has gone away with regular use)
Roanoke, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 5
1,121 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve heard a lot of great things about this product, seems to work for a bunch of people. Stay healthy! #wellness #lifestyle #group #probiotic
Quincy, MA
I started taking these probably 5 years ago. They help IBS symptoms tremendously and I swear they help keep me from getting sick as much. I swear by these. I try to stock up when on sale.
W Sacramento, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Culturelle® Pro-Well® Health & Wellness uploaded by Crystal D.
I was very skeptical about probiotics up until now. I’ve always seen culturelle and didn’t even know what it was for. I have been taking the capsules regularly and let’s just say I am very regular now! I don’t like yogurts or other probiotics but I’m hooked on these capsules now. They have been life changing for my health! Culturelle® Pro-Well® 3-in-1 Complete
This is a wonderful product for all ages. I open up the capsules and dissolve them in water for my 14 month old son who has diaper rash and skin problems. It really helps!
ARLINGTON, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
only contains one ingredient that is the one that helps you to maintain a natural balance, to me it works very well the truth that yes it works very good in the digestive area also it helps to your immune system
Pittston, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
1,440 reviews
This probiotic is amazing can feel a big difference and I think it's the best on the market very affordable helping your digestive tract and boots your immune system I would recommend this product to everyone
Long Beach, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Culturelle® Pro-Well® Health & Wellness uploaded by Anna M.
These probiotics were recommended by my therapist but sadly they didn't work for me. I got an infection shortly after starting this and became hesitant to finish the rest of the pack. I've since switched to refrigerated probiotics. I’m always looking to try new probiotics though so let me know if you’ve found one that works for you!