BY CULTURELLE

Dietary Supplement New Probiotic Plus Omega-3s With the #1 Clinically Studied Probiotics 3-in-1 Complete Formula Promotes Heart Health* Helps Your Digestive System Work Better* Supports Your Natural Immune Defenses* Once Daily Capsules Only Culturelle Pro-Well 3-in-1 Complete Formula combines the #1 clinically studied probiotic with the power of omega-3s! This formula naturally helps support your health in 3 ways: 1. Heart Health Omega-3 fatty acids provide heart-healthy nutrients to help maintain cardiovascular function* 2. Digestive Health Lactobacillus GG - the #1 clinically studied probiotic, helps restore the natural balance of good bacteria in your digestive tract to help your digestive system work better* 3. Immune Health Proven Lactobacillus GG works in your bodys core, to promote a healthy immune system and good overall health. Making healthy choices and taking proact see more...

Cassie P.
The Culterelle Probiotics Pro-Well helps "promote heart health", "helps your digestive system work better", and "supports your natural immune defenses". I like that it uses Lactobacillus GG, which is "the #1 World's Most Researched Probiotic and subject of over 1000 scientific studies." Plus, it contains no artificial dyes or preservatives, dairy, lactose, milk, yeast, wheat, gluten, or soy, according to the box. I enjoy using this product daily. I received a free sample of this product in exchange for my review, but all opinions are my own.
johannah S.
I struggled with digestive issues for a while was recommended to take probiotics. I tried one that didn't really help much start taking these couldn't be happier. It definitely has made a world of difference.
Cheryl W.
The pro-well is an amazing product. I love how it contains multi beneficial ingredients and helps my overall well-being! I'm glad I got to try it free from Culturelle!
Maggie W.
I absolutely love for this probiotic, not because of my digestive system, but because it cleared most of my acne up!! I've been to a dermatologist who has injected all sorts of things and prescribed so much for my skin, but honestly, after a month of use, my skin has never looked healthier! It looks so hydrated and firm. My boyfriend and a friend of his who had severe cystic acne also swear by this! I buy it from Terget for ~20$ but there's a 2$ off coupon in the box every time.
Erica Q.
Bought this at Walgreens for $20. In contains 30 white capsules which are easy to swallow. You take 1 capsule a day so one box is a months supply. It contains both a probiotic and omega 3 which is cool. I have not had any side effects or reactions to them. I have only positive results that my tummy has experience less discomfort and my hair is looking for vibrant and shinny thanks to the Omega 3.
Melissa B.
Culturelle is a great brand,i love their products! All the Probiotics are amazing,agree so well with my body and help me feel more comfortable with my health!
Destiny F.
I tried this daily for a month and it helped my digestive track move along smoothly. Will have to run to the store and get some more.
Shakira M.
I've been to a dermatologist who has injected all sorts of things and
prescribed so much for my skin, but honestly, after a month of use, my
skin has never looked healthier! It looks so hydrated and firm. I absolutely love for this probiotic, not because of my digestive system, but because it cleared most of my acne up!!