BY CULTURELLE

Dietary Supplement New Probiotic Plus Omega-3s With the #1 Clinically Studied Probiotics 3-in-1 Complete Formula Promotes Heart Health* Helps Your Digestive System Work Better* Supports Your Natural Immune Defenses* Once Daily Capsules Only Culturelle Pro-Well 3-in-1 Complete Formula combines the #1 clinically studied probiotic with the power of omega-3s! This formula naturally helps support your health in 3 ways: 1. Heart Health Omega-3 fatty acids provide heart-healthy nutrients to help maintain cardiovascular function* 2. Digestive Health Lactobacillus GG - the #1 clinically studied probiotic, helps restore the natural balance of good bacteria in your digestive tract to help your digestive system work better* 3. Immune Health Proven Lactobacillus GG works in your bodys core, to promote a healthy immune system and good overall health. Making healthy choices and taking proact see more...

Erica Q.
Erica Q.
Bought this at Walgreens for $20. In contains 30 white capsules which are easy to swallow. You take 1 capsule a day so one box is a months supply. It contains both a probiotic and omega 3 which is cool. I have not had any side effects or reactions to them. I have only positive results that my tummy has experience less discomfort and my hair is looking for vibrant and shinny thanks to the Omega 3.
Maggie W.
Maggie W.
I absolutely love for this probiotic, not because of my digestive system, but because it cleared most of my acne up!! I've been to a dermatologist who has injected all sorts of things and prescribed so much for my skin, but honestly, after a month of use, my skin has never looked healthier! It looks so hydrated and firm. My boyfriend and a friend of his who had severe cystic acne also swear by this! I buy it from Terget for ~20$ but there's a 2$ off coupon in the box every time.