Culturelle Natural Health & Wellness: Probiotic Supplement uploaded by Maria M.

BY CULTURELLE

Culturelle Probiotic Natural Health and Wellness 30 Capsules: Safely and naturally replaces the bad bacteria in your digestive tract With lactobacillus GG Contains significantly more probiotic per capsule than in a serving of yogurt Boosts immune system Improves digestion and overall digestive health Safe & appropriate for children of all ages see more...

Maria M.
Maria M.
Kress, TX
I was given this medication when I was taking some strong antibiotics and it definitely did the job. It does not give you "the runs", it just makes it really soft so you won't have trouble going. Also I was having BMs about 2 times a day, which is a good thing. I recommend this if you have trouble going or you don't go often. Also the capsules are easy to swallow.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Love these. One of my go to probiotics. Reasonably priced. I check target and cvs first. Must use daily to get full use from them. Meets expectations and a regular part of my vitamin regime. Will buy again:
Misty N.
Misty N.
Royse City, TX
One of the best and most trusted probiotics on the market! Works wonderfully for whatever reason you need to use it, you know you can trust it!
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Atlanta, GA
Great product and not a ripoff as some probiotics are. I've been trying to take this regularly and it's found at Target.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
I've taken these to help regulate my stomach sometimes, they are great & easy to take but a little pricey.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I took these for my stomach issued and seemed to help. I probably need to get back on these!