BY CULTURELLE #99 in Digestive Health

Dietary Supplement New! Probiotic Fiber! Gentle-Go Formula* Helps Restore Regularity Keep Digestive Systems Running Smoothly* Gentle Blend of Fiber from Vegetable Kiwi, Plus Probiotics* Gluten , Dairy , Sugar-Free Safe Drug-Free Each Flavorless Packet Contains as Much Dietary Fiber as 5 Prunes! #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand Safe Gentle Regularity. No Harsh Stimulants. When kids have trouble staying regular, they often feel uncomfortable. Culturelle Kids Regularity Gentle-Go Formula helps provide a safe, gentle and drug-free way to help restore regularity and keep kids digestive systems running smoothly, making it the perfect choice when changes in diet alone are not enough* How is Culturelle Kids Regularity Different? Culturelle Kids Regularity Gentle-Go Formula contains a unique blend of naturally sourced ingredients developed just for kids see more...

reha c.
lewisville, TX
I am using culturelle for many years. and I like it very much. It is good thing totoit keep at home for many reasons .it is also come in kids probotics. I buy it for my son who has issue bloating culturelle good source fiber and probotics give him relax .he use it just in glass of water and some time over the food. I also use it as well. good product i will continue to use in in future.
Tiara W.
Clackamas, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve been using culturelle for years it’s definitely my favorite probiotic Brand. I was so thrilled when they came out with “kids regularlity” with fiber added. My son is a picky eater and doesn’t always get enough fiber I love that I no longer have to by too different products it’s all rolled into one. I usually add this to his milk or chocolate milk in the morning because its guaranteed he will drink that. I recommend this if your child is struggling with going #2 it works great! It might take a day or two to start kicking in but it’s definitely worth the price!
Stephanie C.
Torrance, CA
I buy this for my son as he’s had issues with constipation since he was nine months old. This is a great way to get extra fiber into their diets easily. We typically mix this into yogurt, but when he was younger, we also added it to milk.
Erin T.
Ashland, OH
I purchased this for my son who has mild cerebral palsy and sensory processing disorder (super picky eater). I was looking for a healthy alternative to MiraLax after the recentl lawsuit and we realized the Miralax gave him extreme mood swings. He is also not a medicine taker which gave the MiraLax such appeal because he never knew I mixed the Culterelle in chocolate milk. I had read reviews on this product prior to buying it but decided to take a chance. It went exactly like the reviews I read. My son does not eat anything with the texture of pudding, applesauce, yogurt etc. other wise we probably wouldn't need this. I mixed it in chocolate milk and something weird happens as soon as it hits the milk. I gave it to him 3 days in a row and no BM. Several times I would have to continually stir it as to keep it from clumping and I'm pretty convinced he never actually got much which may be why we didn't see any results. We are having better luck with fiber gummies. The price is also super high, we ended up ordering from Amazon to save some money.
Melissa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have a 24 pack box that i am currently using for my son.Taking probiotics is important so i really wanted to give my son this.So far its been 5 days of using this and i see a slight difference.Im just waiting to see how it goes once the box is finished.My son always seemed to be constipated but this is surely helping.I put a single packet in my sons drinks.Its flavorless and easy!!
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This Culturelle regularity to go formula has help my 9 year go easier when she remembers to take it. It's easy to use, add a packet to water or juice, we prefer juice, in water it has an odd taste, shake and drink, it's that easy. I got this free from smiley360 to review.
Trista C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The probiotic in this is a tummy saver for my twinsome. They are pretty picky eaters which means constipation at times. This product helps keep them regularly.
It's kinda pricey but definitely worth it
Melissa B.
Baltimore, MD
I got these for my 4 yr old since she doesn't always get in a fully balanced meal as mist 4 yr olds don't . I wanted to get something that has a good amount of fiber as well as probiotics. This powder needs to be mixed into cold drinks or cold soft foods . We first tried this with water ... not good lol but I found that putting this into a smoothie was the best way to use it . The powder doesn't fully mix in cold drinks so with the help of a blender it makes it smooth and unnoticed.

We're a few days in and I've already noticed my daughter going more which is fantastic. Other than the things I've listed , we're pleased with this product.
Amanda B.
Mount Airy, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received these free to try after inquiring because my youngest just does not go to the bathroom as much as she should. Its so difficult to get her to eat vegetables or anything with a good about of fiber. I had to be tricky about giving this to her because I knew if she knew there was anything in the water she would magically come up with a complaint lol this was no problem as the packs are flavorless! Ha she had no clue and she has been going to the bathroom . I definitely will be buying from now on!
Megan H.
We just started using this product but so far I like its results. My daughter has issues with constipation/diarrhea that probiotics and miralax didn't seem to address directly. We purchased at Walgreens. I was surprised at the price so I hope it's worth it. Stars deducted for price vs benefit. I fee this is a product you need to take consistently.