Culturelle® Kids Purely Probiotics Packets

by Culturelle

Culturelle® Kids Purely Probiotics Packets

What is the porpuse of using kids probiotics?
Has anyone tried this on their kids? Does it really work or help? Any side effects???
I have heard that probiotics are best refrigerated. Our pediatrician recommends this product the rare instances she's on antibiotics, and we seem to like it. Does anyone have any information on the benefits of the refrigerated probiotics vs this?
Start your review of Culturelle® Kids Purely Probiotics Packets!
Angel C.
Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My family and I have been using Culturelle Probiotics for some time now. My children take one packet a day of the Kids Probiotic. The powder mixes well in liquid, but I recommend using Apple Juice.
Chassidy L.
london
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My family only uses culturelle products for our kids probiotics. It is very affordable. Easy to find. Not expensive at all. It meets our expectations every single time and we rebuy. We like these packets but we also like the gummies with vitamin c as well. We tell all our friends with kids to use Culturelle products. They help keep our kids regulated with great gut health. That’s what’s important!
Leslie  H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These packets aren’t cheap but they’re great. My 6 year old drinks one in his apple juice every day and it keeps him “regular”! Consistency is key for effectiveness - every day. They have no flavor and mix in and without any change to the juice. These are great!
Alexa G.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used this when my daughter was very little and all I can say my daughter was healthy and she was getting sick very little I like how this has no flavor I love it
Wendy  C.
Madera, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Culturelle® Kids Purely Probiotics Packets uploaded by Wendy  C.
Great drops for my daughters everyday health. These drops really help my daughter with digesting food. Maximum comfort and quality pro biotics that help children when their stomachs are upset. I would totally recommend to other parents Culturelle® Kids Purely Probiotics Packets
Delimar G.
QUINCE ST. LEBANON.PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Esto ayuda a que los niños tengan el sistema digestivo en óptimas condiciones mi hermana No compro para sus sobrinos Ellos dicen que son buenos y que el producto mejoró toda su expectativa y que sabe rico también. Así que lo recomiendo para otras personas también
Jessica  S.
Aledo, TX
We use culturelle for kids when our kids are taking antibiotics. It works well for gut health.
Lydia R.
Culturelle® Kids Purely Probiotics Packets uploaded by Lydia R.
I truly recommend this product. My 2 years old nephew had a really bad ear infection and since he has to take a high dose of antibiotics and other medications the doctor recommended probiotics. He was having stomachache and other “issues”, so we decide to give him Culturelle. His infection is gone but we still give him culture. He is better, his stomach is doing super good and also support his immune system. Best product for kids.
Hillary G.
Encino, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this! I been giving this too my kids and I’ve seen a difference on their immune and digestive health. If doesn’t taste like anything I usually give it to them in the morning with water or apple juice. It’s a bit pricey but when it’s on sale it’s good.
Jennifer  M.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Gave this to my son because he had to take antibiotics for a ear doctor infection. These kept him regular and had no issues with digestion. Gut health is extremely important especially when taking antibiotics.