SportsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsCulturelle
Culturelle Kids Purely Probiotics Chewables

Culturelle® Kids Purely Probiotics Chewables

by Culturelle

Culturelle® Kids Purely Probiotics Chewables

Left a comment if is it good ?
Start your review of Culturelle® Kids Purely Probiotics Chewables!
Beatriz V.
Forney, TX
My 3 year old has been struggling with some intolerances lately, the pediatrician recommended some probiotics to help her stomach, at the office I found this samples of Culturelle Chewable Probiotics, my girls love them! Both of them !! Perfect size, flavor and texture, any problem taking them !
Lelia J.
White Plains, NY
Culturelle® Kids Purely Probiotics Chewables uploaded by Lelia J.
Culturelle® Kids Purely Probiotics Chewables This is the best! My daughter use to struggle with constipation really badly. Sine she started taking these daily she goes regularly with no issues at all! She has been taking them for about three months now. They are a little pricey but well worth the cost! #health #wellness #kids #toddler #pottytraining
Dayamit D.
Port st Lucie
Culturelle® Kids Purely Probiotics Chewables uploaded by Dayamit D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Esto me lo recomendó una amiga porque mi hija padecía de dolores de estómago , desde que lo empezó a usar los resultados fueron excelentes .
Ana H.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Culturelle® Kids Purely Probiotics Chewables uploaded by Ana H.
I highly recommend reading a tablet every day to my child this product helps a lot with his digestive system helping my child a lotCulturelle® Kids Purely Probiotics Chewables
Crystal M.
Crystal City, MO
Amazing for digestive regularity. Kind of expensive but so worth the price if you have digestive issues. Effective and reliable
Cheryl W.
Culturelle® Kids Complete Multivitamin + Probiotic is helping to support my little ones' healthy growth and development! They like the taste of the tablets and I like that they take 1 a day! They definitely help with daily stomach regularity!
Meghan L.
Fredericksbrg, VA
My children like these chewable probiotics. Since it’s a chewable tablet it’s easy for my kids to take and I don’t have to monitor them drinking an entire mix with water or juice. I have noticed a positive difference in behavior when we are regularly taking this supplement.
Mariah Ann L.
Benton Harbor, MI
They work but are pricey. My boys dont really like the flavor but they do seem to be helping regulate their digestive
Ashley C.
West Point, VA
My youngest son has been on a prebiotic since he was a baby for colic. I have tried a few brands and these are by far his favorite. They are in a little chewable that he doesn't mind taking.
Stephanie N.
I never liked the pill form so when I saw this chewable form I picked it up. I am an adult, but I just take extra. I get these at Costco. They help my Celiac Disease a lot and also help my immune system. Ever since I started taking these I have a little bit more energy. The one negative is the price and the aftertaste. The aftertaste doesn't last very long though.