Culturelle Kids Probiotic Packets - 50 Count

by Culturelle

Culturelle Kids Probiotic Packets - 50 Count Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Toddler.

Would this be helpful for my 3 year old? She’s difficult when taking anything medicine. Can I sneak this in her milk or water?
Start your review of Culturelle Kids Probiotic Packets - 50 Count!
Wildrias P.
Middletown, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I started giving this kids probiotic to my son, so far it is really helping. I totally see a positive change in his health.
suncica P.
Lombard, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is such a good probiotic for kids, definitely recommend it to all parents to give to there children once a day. Happy baby happy mom 🤗Culturelle® Kids Purely Probiotics Packets
Lindsay B.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I started my 18 month old son on these a couple days ago. His stools were constantly changing and he was having really bad gas. I noticed a change today. His stool was more normal. He also is battling a cold and I feel that these are already helping him get better quicker.
Courtney D.
Summerfield, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Highly recommend - ESPECIALLY if you have a child that’s allergic to dairy. Whenever my son has a stomach or poop issue, the Peds always tell me to put him on yogurt or some kind of probiotic and since my son can’t eat yogurt, I purchased this and it’s great bc he doesn’t even know and he goes normally each day. No issues.
Samantha S.
I started giving my 2 year old these when she was on antibiotics for an extended period of time due to chronic ear infections. Due to the prolonged exposure to antibiotics, her immune system was basically nonexistent. She started picking up everything she came in contact with (stomach viruses, colds, etc.) Some things multiple times. And she was normally a pretty healthy kid. After a few weeks on these, her immune system was better than ever and she hasn't really been sick since!