Culturelle Kids! Chewables Probiotic uploaded by Melissa B.

BY CULTURELLE

Culturelle is the #1 Pediatrician Recommended Probiotic Brand†  Culturelle s LGG probiotic has been extensively studied for safety in children and those studies have shown that Culturelle: Helps support kids natural defense systems*. Helps reduce occasional digestive upset* Supporting kids natural defense systems is important to promoting their overall health as well as helping to alleviate occasional digestive distress.*  Culturelle Kids! Chewables support a child s health by fostering the proper balance between good bacteria and the non-benefical bacteria that resides in the gastrointestinal tract.* Culturelle Kids! Chewables contain Lactobacillus GG, one of the most. see more...

Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY

She loves it
I won this from Culturelle and I was soooo happy because my little one had just started using the packet regularity to go formula and it has been helping her to go easier. I am hoping that this can help keep her overall system healthy. We both love that it is chewable so she can take it whenever she remembers, no water needed. It taste good. 2 thumbs up!
Chris C.
Artesia, CA
After the manufacturer of Lil Critters stop making kids probiotics I tried a couple of other brands and Culturelle is the best. The other one (Nature's Plus Animal Parade® AcidophiKidz) gave my kids constipation. This one supposedly is safe to take daily and although it's a little pricey I think it's well worth the money to make sure my kids' tummies are "normal".
Jessica D.
When my daughter was dehydrated due to the worst stomach virus . Her pediatrician recommended Culterelle, the result were fast & amazing .
Cheryl W.
I told my mom's group about the many products from culturelle kids,especially the daily probiotics and shared my samples. The kids thought they were easy to chew and tasted good and moms are happy they reduce upset stomachs,supports immune health, and keeps our children in good health!!! @Culturelle! #CulturelleKids #Spon #ad #freesample
Becki J.
Las Vegas , NV
I gave these to my son who was having constipation issues. It helped a little, but not something I would choose for that ailment again.
Katie M.
Knoxville, TN
My Pediatrician recommended this after my son had a round of antibiotics. It was easy and I feel like it helped his tummy and everything else heal better. Love culturelle!
Melissa B.
I find it way more easier to give my child chewables than any powder or liquid. It has great flavor and they are small. I really enjoy giving my son these! Makes a difference in his day. Helps him go to the restroom easier and feel comfortable.