BY CULTURELLE

Great tasting culturelle digestive health probiotic chewables provide daily support to maintain good digestive health. They help restore the natural balance of good bacteria to relieve occasional digestive upset, make your digestive system work better and support immune health. only culturelle contains 100% of the #1 clinically studied probiotic, lactobacillus gg. see more...

Melanie P.
I have had a sensitive stomach for years and doctors have always told me to take probiotics. I have been taking this for 2 months and have not noticed any changes. I bought it at CVS and felt the price was very high for what it was. It says it takes 48 hours to work for some people so I am not sure this is for me/everyone.
Melissa B.
I love these. They are easy to take each day. They taste great and make me feel much better in my day. Probiotics are amazing and i recommend this brand to anyone!
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
I normally buy a different brand of probiotics from Vitamin Cottage but they are difficult to take when traveling and I've been traveling a lot. Probiotics one of those things that requires a consistent schedule - you have to take them daily to keep you innards in check and if you fall out of schedule, well, you know. Well, I know. It also takes me 3 or 4 days after getting back on the consistent schedule before things balance out again. I share this with you so you understand that I know what to expect when I "go off" my daily, empty-stomach, a.m. probiotic regimen. When I switch from my regular probiotic to Culturelle (chewables or capsules) I do not experience any problems like I do when I accidentally skip a day or two. This tells me these are working. I am giving it 4 stars rather than 5 because solely because I feel like all probiotics require refrigeration...for whatever that's worth!
Anja W.
Ogden, UT
These tablets are just okay. There is added sweetener to produce the orange taste, which most people who are very health & fitness oriented would typically want to avoid. I recommend eating plain, Greek yogurt over this to get natural probiotics in your diet. It is much healthier & extensively scientifically proven to work better than supplementing probiotics.
Vanessa D.
Morning View, KY
Probitics do so much for your overall health, not just your gut. These taste fine. easy to take along. I do not take regularly. But from time to time to will take them to help get back on track. But I have found over the last 3 months since I started eating way healthier and losing 20 lbs my digestive health is much better. I have not had any problems or need for a probiotic is a while.
Amber R.
Corning, KS
Going with a chewable probiotic is a neat concept. I am not really a fan of orange flavor anything though. But I like the fact that you can have the option to chew it instead of swallows. There are plenty of adults out there who just don't do the whole swallow thing. Probiotics are so good for your gut, and your overall health!
Brenda C.
EMPORIA, KS
This product is important in my daily life as I get older. It helps me feel better and easy to use, it tastes great and met my expectations. It is a little embarrassing to say I use this. Any probiotic is expensive and I try to find coupons. I would recommend to others.
Emma L.
Orange beach, AL
I prefer the chewable probitotics versus pill forms. Culturelle has great products and this one is no different. The taste is good, not chalky or gritty. I would recommend these to others needing daily probiotics!
Suzanne D.
Niagara Falls, NY
These are great tasting chewable probiotics. The orange flavor isn't too over the top and they really help with providing your gut with good flora.
Isabella B.
In the beginning the taste is a bit gross but you start to get used to it!It lasts about a month depending on how many you take.