Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetCulturelle
Culturelle Digestive Health Daily Probiotic Capsules 60CT

Culturelle® Digestive Health Daily Probiotic Capsules 60CT

by Culturelle

Culturelle® Digestive Health Daily Probiotic Capsules 60CT

Do these have a weird after taste?
Start your review of Culturelle® Digestive Health Daily Probiotic Capsules 60CT!
Christina N.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
Been taking these for 2months and have noticed the difference in my overall digestive health. Less bloat, regular, no stomach issues. I feel like I'm sleeping better and it's also boosted my immune system. Haven't been sick all winter and I typically get one good cold.
Kristie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Culturelle® Digestive Health Daily Probiotic Capsules 60CT uploaded by Kristie A.
I have always ate like a pig (everything). That all changed a few months ago! I started getting acid reflux/heartburn extremely bad, my stomach was bloated, and diarrhea a lot. About two weeks ago I started taking Culturelle® Digestive Health Daily Probiotic Capsules 60CT because I recieved a free box to try and review from Smiley360. In glad I tried this product. I hardly have any heartburn, bloating, or diarrhea anymore. I am back to eating like i used to without any consequences. I feel 100% better. I will always take 1 capsule every morning. I highly recommend this product to everyone
Natalia S.
I have used this for years and works good for me. Whenever I have a big cookout or go on vacation and I know I will be eating all kinds of stuff I have one of these and it helps digest all the stuff I’m not use to eating. A little pricier than others but works great for my stomach. I always have some on hand. If you wait for a Costco sale you will get these at the best price!
Carolina S.
Canton, MI
I had my intestines very slowly, due to the diet I had started. It was to start taking this Probiotic that it returned to normal in 1 day
Erin C.
Vernon, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A few years ago I became lactose intolerant and everything would make me sick. My doctor suggested trying these and they have worked great! They have really helped with digestive issues and have helped with my lactose intolerant issues. I take one pill daily and I feel amazing.
Ashley R.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Probiotics are definitely something that I cannot do without. I like that this brand also has prebiotics and out of the different brands I've tried this one works the best for me. The reason it gets four stars is because the price is a little high but you get what you pay for and most probiotics are pretty pricey anyhow. It's definitely kept my digestive system more balanced and kept my stomach issues at bay so for that I am very thankful!
Brianna O.
Oceanside, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I did not get throughout any day without cultural digestive healthy daily probiotics! They make me feel so much better and my doctor recommended them so I owe it all to her! If you were looking for a good supplement for your days I highly recommend culturelle!
Haley J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are the probiotics that I swear by. I have tried multiple brands & would never notice a difference. With these though, I felt a significant difference in my digestion and my overall gut health!
Chelsea T.
Torrance, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These work great for my stomach issues, and the vitamin is nice and small! Been taking these for many years, they’re the best ones out there
Rachel O.
Kings Park, NY
I’ve been taking these for years and have no bad things to say. This brand is great and is very reliable.