Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsCulturelle
Digestive Health Daily Probiotic, 10 Billion CFUs - 50ct

Culturelle Digestive Health Daily Probiotic, 10 Billion CFUs - 50ct

Culturelle® Digestive Health Probiotic Once Daily Capsules.
New size!
With the #1 Clinically studied probiotic††.
Restores the natural balance of good bacteria in your digestive tract*.
Helps your digestive system work better*.
Helps reduce your digestive upset*.
Helps with occasional diarrhea*.
Helps with gas and bloating*.
Plus! Supports your immune system*.
Probiotic supplement with naturally sourced Lactobacillus GG.
10 billion active cultures.

I want to try your product?
How long before you see any results and does culturelle help with daily bloating ? [product:culturelle-digestive-health-probiotic-once-daily-capsules-50-ct]
Is this any good? Can this irritate the stomach?
Start your review of Culturelle Digestive Health Daily Probiotic, 10 Billion CFUs - 50ct!
Beth A.
Culturelle Digestive Health Daily Probiotic, 10 Billion CFUs - 50ct uploaded by Beth A.
Not a day goes by that I don’t take this product. It has immeasurably improved my gut and digestive health. It is also part of the Cusack Protocol for EDS and connective tissue disorders- we need all of the help we can get to keep our guts healthy! :)
Jai M.
Tinton Falls, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This was recommended to me by a doctor while taking an antibiotic and I've continued to take it for the last few months on a daily basis. It has been helping my digestive system. It is just one pill a day and it's not too big, easy to take. They are individual foils which is annoying but understand as I assume it likely shouldn't be exposed to light for a prolonged period. But at least they are easy to open unlike some other pill packs.
Nicole L.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I struggle with a bunch of issues like Gluten and Lactose intolerance plus a few other health issues. I thought I would give this a try to see if I feel better. So far not much of an improvement but I know it is healthy and I will continue to take them!
June F.
I didn’t notice any real difference when I added this to my routine. It’s also quite pricey. I’m not sure how I’d improve it. I guess making it more affordable. Can’t say I’d recommend this probiotic in particular.
Carolina S.
Canton, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My nutritionist recommended taking a probiotic. Choose that brand and I didn't regret it. It is worth it, as it is not very expensive and works very well.
Marina V.
Miami
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I'm still looking for the best prebiotic brand but this one fit the bill for now. It's easy to take and it works well enough to notice a difference.
Tracy S.
Wilson, NC
I was not able to tell any difference while using this product. So I discontinued it after about a month.
Sarah A.
Delmar, MD
Excellent for promoting digestive health. Active cultures promote healthy gut flora, and are ideal for anyone who is taking antibiotics, experiencing acute illness, or needs help with bowel regularity. I find this brand to be a little pricey, but it is a good value product.
Sarah R.
Proctorville, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I take these daily for my gut it helps keep everything regulated and balanced these are super affordable and I highly recommend to anyone that wants to keep a healthy digestive track
Ashlie H.
Centralia, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 6
I actually love taking these probiotics. I feel so much better since I've been taking these. My digestive health has improved since I have added these to my daily routine. I live the Culturelle brand of probiotics and prefer it over any other brand.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-7f62f
il y a un an
Jennifer N. il y a 3 mois
It took me about two weeks before I saw results and it does help with bloating!
Gabby H.
il y a 2 ans
Le P. il y a 2 ans
I wouldn’t ever use a probiotic that wasn’t live cultures and isn’t refrigerated.