HealthCulturelle
Baby Calm + Comfort - 029oz

Culturelle Baby Calm + Comfort - 0.29oz

by Culturelle

Culturelle Baby Calm+Comfort, from the #1 Pediatrician recommended brand, helps you soothe your baby.*We know how helpless you can feel when you don't know why your baby's crying. One reason your little one may be upset is due to an imbalance of good and non-beneficial bacteria causing occasional digestive upset, fussiness, and crying. That's why we've developed Culturelle Baby Calm+Comfort, with ingredients to help yousoothe your baby.*What makes Culturelle Baby Calm+Comfort the best choice?The most clinically studied probiotic in infants, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, helps restore the natural balance of good bacteria in their digestive tract to help reduce occasional digestive upset which is a common cause of fussiness and crying.* In addition, our product contains chamomile extract.

Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens

Suggested Age: 0-6 Months

Package Quantity: 1

Product Form: Liquid

Primary Supplement Ingredient: Probiotics

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Culturelle Baby Calm + Comfort - 0.29oz!
Tatiyana J.
Crowley, TX
I love this probiotic. Probiotics helps immunity and digestive health as well so if your baby struggles with constipation like mine this is perfect. It's truly effective and its kept my little A- OK!
Nicole B.
Shawnee, OK
Culturelle Baby Calm + Comfort - 0.29oz uploaded by Nicole B.
So far this product has done good for my 1 year old, it seemed to help with her stomach issues. My only complaint is that this stuff is so difficult to get out of the sippy cup we put it in. So I suggest you have one cup set aside specifically for this product because if is beyond difficult to get the cup clean without it feeling almost greasy on the walls of the cup.
Ozgul A.
Culturelle Baby Calm + Comfort - 0.29oz uploaded by Ozgul A.
This product gave some relief to my daughters stomach.we bought this when my daughter started with solid foods. Some days are tough and she cry hours. We can see some relief when she take it
Izzy V.
East grand forks
This probiotic is pretty great it has helped my son so much with his bowel issues. It's kind of spendy which sucks when it works so great so I wish it was a bit cheaper but your definitely paying for what you get
Sarah C.
Woodway, TX
Our son was needing a boost of his nutrients and vitamins so we started adding a few drops of this probiotic to his formula bottles. Probiotics helped to get our baby on a regular schedule and eliminated bowel backup issues.
Ashlyn H.
Wayne, NJ
Love this product!! My baby is very gassy and has help a lot with his gassiness. Very affordable!
Sandra W.
Dover, NJ
Night and day difference. Helped my baby settle his tummy and sleep through the night! Probiotics are so important for everyone and we wanted to make sure we gave our son that advantage early on. We love our culturelle probiotics!
Yulia C.
Antelope, CA
My baby absolutely loves the taste of this and never fusses when I give him this probiotic. I usually try to give it at night since there is chamomile and he will generally have a soft bowel movement without straining. Baby and mama approved!!
Jonetta P.
I get these for my youngest and they have helped tremendously. I nurse him so sometimes he gets really gassy depending on what I have eaten. These drops have helped to calm and soothe him.
Allysa C.
Benson, NC
We gave this a try when our baby started spitting up a lot and seemed extra fussy. After a few days, he isn’t spitting up as much so that’s great! He gets it every morning and doesn’t mind the taste.

Looking for your answer?