BY CULLIGAN

Better water.  Pure and simple.™ A Culligan drinking water system may quickly become your favorite appliance in the kitchen. Because no other solution else offers the refreshing, healthy benefits like the clean, fresh water you get from a Culligan drinking water system.  With a mere touch of a button, you will enjoy an endless supply of clean, refreshing drinking water right at your kitchen sink.   It s pure convenience.   Culligan s patented water filtration technology can be customized to reduce impurities in your water like aesthetic chlorine, lead, radium, and cysts, leaving you with nothing but clean, healthy Culligan water. And with better tasting water always available, you and your family will drink more water, helping everyone feel healthier. Our entire line of sediment filters, shower filters and drinking water pitchers are the perfect choi see more...

• What type of impurities does this filtration device accomplish? D...2 Answers
Montaiya J.
Omaha, NE
Foodie Expert
I hate the taste of pure tap water but once we installed this filter the taste has been completely better.
Jailin A.
This filter is so great it made the water crystal clear !! and it tastes great its a must buy !!
Jennifer W.
Wilmington, DE
Foodie Expert
Don't trust this company. If you want a pure house filtration system, go with RainSoft!
Laken L.
Foodie Expert
I have always wanted a water filter and this one has been amazing! Recommend
John L.
Vaughan, Ontario
I was getting kind of tired to be working my Brita Water Filter Pitcher to death on a regular basis. It then occurred to me that I should invest in a under counter filtration unit and add the handy counter faucet addition.

Installation is pretty much straight forward and the only complicated issue is boring a hole in your counter top. I chose to add this to the laundry room as the counter top is a laminate. I was not prepared to ruin my granite kitchen counter top if I screwed up.

Now I can filter as much water as I need quickly, easily and I can be greener in not having to replace as many Brita filters as the Culligan unit last a year or 1000 gallons.
Reannon E.
We used.to have cloudy water until we got this product now the water is crystal clear and it took out the tastes that we didn't even know were there love it and recommend it to everyone for sure
Malana T.
Dallas , TX
Foodie Expert
What type of impurities does this filtration device accomplish? Does it contain numerous attachments for installment?