BY LEWIS TEAGUE

Based on the Stephen King's terrifying novel. A lovable St. Bernard becomes rabid and terrorizes a small community. In rural Maine, married couple (Dee Wallace, Daniel Hugh-Kelly) struggle to repair their crumbling marriage, while their young son (Danny Pintauro) befriends the hulking, but lovable St. Bernard owned by the town's mechanic (Ed Lauter). With her husband out of town, she and her son take their decrepit car for repairs at the mechanic's remote farmhouse. As the aging Pinto sputters, stops and dies, Cujo appears. The once docile dog has undergone a hideous transformation â and has become a demonic, impeccable killer possessed of an almost supernatural strength and unholy cunning. Lewis Teague ("Cat's Eye") directed this critically acclaimed spine-chilling tour-de-force. Audio Commentary with Director Lewis Teague.

jessica s.
leweston
This is my all time favorite book, I’ve read it atleast four times through. It’s extremely well written and the play on words is wonderful. The story plot is interesting and keeps you hooked throughout the book. The movie was great as well with symbolic scenes scattered throughout it. It’s definitely my go-to story.
Val V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
the book is better than the movie. i have watched this movie several times and every time i watch it is because someone wanted to watch it or they said they have never seen it. i think everyone should watch this movie at least once, you may want the two hours of your life back but you will get the idea of why there are such strong laws about dogs these days.
Michelle b.
Man, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The book is way better than the movie but the movie itself is good also. It keeps you on the edge of your seat and it's the one and only time I've ever wanted to hurt an animal. It's a must watch for sure and most def a must read
This was a exciting thriller/horror movie. It makes you think of what rabies can do. It's somewhat simple compared to Kings later stories but for the time it came out very good.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The movie was okay but not nearly as good as the book! The book gave you more details and made you actually get to know the characters. Also spoiler alert the kid dies in the book but lives in the movie... wtf
Jordan L.
I was kinda hesitant to read this because I had already seen the movie but this book is really good !!!!! It's a must read Stephen King !!
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the cujo movie my mom let us watch it when we was younger and it was a awesome scary movie, and still watch it now.
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This isn't one of my faves from Stephen King, but it's OK. I would still recommend it. I read the book, and saw the movie
Jackelyne C.
Love the book the movie too and I have to admit even though the dog went bad I was still sad when they killed him.
Ashley R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love cujo, I think this may of been my first Stephen king movie. The dog I admit still freaks me out.
Anna T.
How realistic is the dog?