Cuisinox COFW3 Cuisinox 3 cup Espresso Stovetop Coffeemaker uploaded by Lucy E.

BY CUISINOX

Cuisinox offers a vast array of upscale stainless steel kitchenware items as well our renowned Cuisinox Elite cookware collection. Cuisinox cookware is meticulously hand crafted from Japan's highest grade of stainless steel, and has received several "Best Cookware" ratings and "Best Buy" accolades in Canada and the USA. Each piece of Cuisinox cookware is thoroughly inspected for quality assurance. We have always provided the world's top chefs with the only professional cookware that cooks as good as it looks. Cuisinox also understands the importance of a healthy work environment for all employees. Because most of our items are made stainless steel, they are bispenol A free, contain no lead, and therefore do not leach ant toxins. We only produce food-safe products and are mindful of our part to maintaining a healthy planet by respecting all people, animals, and our environment. Cuisinox refuses to have any dealings with any business partners that do not abide by these standards. We lead through innovation. Our standards are high. We define excellence. As the cold water in the lower chamber heats the pressure from its boiling forces the water up through the coffee grounds. In just a few minutes espresso emerges from the spout into the upper chamber as the pot hisses and gurgles. Remove the pot from the heat and let it stand until the lower chamber is releasing only steam. 3 cups sizes based on 1-1/2 ounce cups High quality aluminum Dishwasher safe see more...

Johanly M.
Foodie Expert
Grew up with this type of coffee makers. Its a staple at my house and my moms. They're so inexpensive and has the best result. You can never go wrong with one of these plus its so easy to use! I recommend.
Jenny E.
Allentown, PA
Foodie Expert
Best way to make coffee. I have been trying different brewing method at home since I got rid of kuerig. This espresso stovetop is my favorite method. It make coffee taste so good and give me a great energy burst. It is easy to clean and use.
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
I grew up using this to make my cuban coffee and is a must have item in my house. I have like 4 in different sizes. They are inexpensive and make the best espresso!!! I highly recommend!!
Laura Lee G.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
My friend bought one of these, and every time I go over to her house I make her make me an espresso! Seriously such a delicious, smooth result. I love this little product.
Miriam S.
Foodie Expert
I love this to make Cuban coffee! I used to always buy it in New York but unfortunately I live in Texas and can't find a good place that sells Cuban coffee so now I make it and use this!
Chante F.
Foodie Expert
Use this every morning to make espresso shots for my breakfast coffee smoothie and it's always so delicious. I love this product and it's great for the price.
Saga L.
Foodie Expert
I lived in Miami and got addicted to Cuban coffee. This replicates this and is amazing.
Sometimes it spills over which is why it is only getting 4 stars.
candida g.
Miami
This is an excellent way to prepare coffee, brewing is my favorite because you have enough coffee for a great amount
Elba Annetty R.
Foodie Expert
Estas grecas (asi le dicen en mi país) son excelentes, creo que no hay mejor café que el de una grecas de esta.
Loly B.
Haverhill, MA
Foodie Expert
Moms favorite!!! Really great product!! Gets the job done! Decent price and great quality! Highly recommend
Donielle W.
Ludington
Would anyone recommend this product? looks to be a cheaper and space saving alternative.
Elba Annetty R.
Foodie Expert
Alguien sabe donde se pueden adquirir estas grecas??