Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen KnivesCuisinart
Triple Rivet 3pc Set (8" Chef's, 55" Utility & 35" Paring)

Cuisinart Triple Rivet 3pc Set (8" Chef's, 5.5" Utility & 3.5" Paring)

Cuisinart's Triple Rivet 3 Piece Chef's knife set provides you with superior cutting blades that could professionally be used for a variety of tasks in the kitchen. Whether you are cutting, dicing or chopping each blade is carefully crafted for the task at hand. Its superior high-carbon stainless steel blades are specifically designed for precise cutting accuracy. The precision-tapered ground blades narrow gradually to an extremely sharp fine edge that helps you cut or slice with ease. The knives ergonomically designed handles are safe to use. The set includes an 8-inch chef's knife, a 5.5 inch utility and 3.5 inch paring knife. Superiorhigh-carbon stainless steel blades for precision and accuracy. Handle Material Poly- Resin. Stainless steel rivets to secure the full-tang blade. Ergonomically designed handle.

Do these knives last a long time?
Start your review of Cuisinart Triple Rivet 3pc Set (8" Chef's, 5.5" Utility & 3.5" Paring)!
How would you rate this product?
Anna H.
Moscow, ID
Purchased at: Amazon
Great set of nice for the price. I am in a dietetic program, and had to buy these for my cooking classes. Mind came with cover slips as well. They do get dull, but they sharpen well. It comes with the three most need knives as well.
Donna R.
Harleysville, PA
Like most Cuisinart product these knives are great. I have had them for years and they cut like new knives I wouldn't change anything about them. I own many, many cusinart products and while pricey, they are worth every penny!
Naima S.
Brooklyn, NY
This pretty much completes my set.All are hand washed. The small serrated knife work really well for small items IE bagels, etc. Looks good, feels good, works good.
Mary A.
These are great knives for using in the kitchen. They are comfortable to hold and slice very easily. I like the look of them. The brand is great. This is a great product and I enjoy having it in my kitchen to use
Bianca S.
Chambersburg, PA
I like using these knives for all my cooking and baking needs. They are good quality, sharp knives.
Dulce S.
Compre este set de cuchillos y al principio cortaban de maravilla pero lo que no me agrado mucho es lo poco que duran con filo, tengo que estar afilando más seguido los cuchillos mas el mediano que es el que mas uso, pero fuera de eso muy buena marca.
bri F.
Abingdon, VA
Meh. I don’t care for these and I don’t really find myself reaching for them to be Ben open a package...
Kelly R.
Sterling Hts, MI
Being above-average cook, I got these names to give them a try. I was a little disappointed, they're a little flimsy for my liking. They still get the job done though but for the price I would expect a little more Quality Steel. You're going to spend the money, you should try another brand.
Amy A.
Redmond
These are nice and sharp knives..goes on smoothly with onions..cons are i have got some minor cuts using these lol..its good for the price..👍
Lisa B.
Orange, TX
This #Crusinart triple river cuts like a knife! It’s a nice multi sized set for cutting a variety of sizes of food. They are super sharp and cut well. They are mid range in price. They have nice sleek handles and feel good in your hand.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...