Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen KnivesCuisinart
Stainless Steel Hollow Handle 15 Piece Cutlery Block Set

Cuisinart Stainless Steel Hollow Handle 15 Piece Cutlery Block Set

Cuisinart's Stainless Steel Hollow Handle 15 Piece Cutlery Block Set makes any cooking task easy! The hollow handles make for lightweight knives that slice, carve, and chop with ease for all your prepwork needs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cuisinart Stainless Steel Hollow Handle 15 Piece Cutlery Block Set!
Aley N.
Des couteaux de qualité! Je ne m’en sépare pas, t’es bien limés très fines qui ont tendance à coupé très facilement et très rapidement. Attention les doigts, mais c’est des couteaux d’expertise. It’s so good!!  Je vous le recommande a 100%. Goooo
Holly  G.
Garland, TX
Cuisinart Stainless Steel Hollow Handle 15 Piece Cutlery Block Set uploaded by Holly  G.
These knives are great cuts like commercial grade steel and also stylish. Has sharpener so no dull knives.
Jennifer T.
Moorpark, CA
Cuisinart Stainless Steel Hollow Handle 15 Piece Cutlery Block Set uploaded by Jennifer T.
These knifes are very sharp and pretty! I love that there are 7 dinner steak knives for when we have guest everyone gets a sharp knife! Good price and I bought on Amazon!
Kourtney O.
Round Rock, TX
Cuisinart Stainless Steel Hollow Handle 15 Piece Cutlery Block Set uploaded by Kourtney O.
My husband and I bought this knife set whenever we moved into our first apartment together 7 years ago. ITS STILL BEAUTIFUL. Y’all, we are rough on our kitchenware. We throw these in the dishwasher and probably do not take care of them as we should. But they’re holding up like a dream and we get compliments on them all the time. I love how neutral they are and how reasonably priced they were too! Definitely recommend this set.
Deztynee M.
YORKTON, SK
I love the presentation and look of the knives. The block looks quite fetching. They are sharp. A little disappointed in the rust spots after they come out of the dishwasher. Wish the steak knife handles a little more sturdy, its more like a cutlery handle.
Jocelyn  L.
Johnstown, CO
Purchased at: Amazon
I really wanted to love these stainless steel knives but after washing them just a couple times they started to get rust on them but they come advertised as dishwasher safe. It definitely might be worth spending more on a nicer knife set that will hold its value longer.
Emily  W.
Cedartown, GA
Love it. Couldn't say more positive things about it. Perfect knives for the kitchen and they make life so much easier. I don't really care for the wood block aspect but other than that it's just fine. Got as a Christmas gift.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
Everything in my kitchen if possible is made by the Cuisinart Brand. This is a great brand, makes great quality products and for the most part also has really good prices. I received this knife set from my mother-in-law for this last Christmas. I had already let her know that these knives are the ones that I would like to have for my kitchen and she was so sweet and went out and purchased these for me. I use these knives for one thing or another every day, I cook breakfast/lunch/dinner for my family everyday so I needed a good knife set. These knives are great quality and they are incredibly sharp. I have been marking sure I only use them on a cutting board so I don’t mess up the blades, I have had this knife set for about 7 months now, and they are still just as sharp as they where when I removed them from the box. I highly Recommend this Cuisinart 15 piece Cutlery Set for anyone looking for quality, great looking, and a great priced knife set.Cuisinart
Bea.utyextra ..
La Puente, CA
The Cuisinart Stainless Steel Hollow Handle Set is amazing! I have been cooking for many years and have not found a product as great as this one. It is sturdy and made with great materials. Perfect for everyday cooking!!! I would definitely recommend this product.
Natalia  S.
San Antonio, TX
Cuisinart Stainless Steel Hollow Handle 15 Piece Cutlery Block Set uploaded by Natalia  S.
Muy recomendable este juego de Cuchillos son muy bonitos y tienen bastante filó me gustan bastante todos los tamaños que trae

Looking for your answer?