BY CUISINART #2 in Pressure Cookers

In a hurry but want the food to taste like it's been cooking for hours? The Electric Pressure Cooker is the only way to go! ; Long gone are the days of unsafe pressure cookers, this one is built with a lid that stays locked until steam has released. ; The tight seal assures nutrients, flavor and moisture won't escape. ; The pressurized steaming action is perfect for cooking roasts, stews, vegetables, custard or cheesecake. ; Cooks 70% faster than conventional methods. ; Features variable pressure and temperature settings plus Browning, Simmering and Sauté functions. ; Durable and strong stainless steel construction with stay-cool handles. ; Bright LED digital display with touch-pad control panel. ; Cooking pot is nonstick for fast, easy cleanup. ; Includes a trivet for the cooking pot to keep certain foods elevated from the bottom cooking surface. ; Cooking pot and trivet are dishwasher safe. ; Model number: CPC-600; 1000-Watts. ; Capacity: 6.0 qt. ; Dimensions: 10.0 wide x 10.0 high. ; Weight: 12.6 lbs. ; Imported. see more...

Anya L.
SAINT CLAIR, PA
Decorator Expert Level 3
I went with a 3. The price is way too high compared to the competitors out there. It works well but so do there’s so unless they can come up with a bonus feature or a FULL size cook book. I can’t see it keeping up. The only thing carrying it right now is the name.
Ellen R.
I love this. I use it to make quick healthy meals on nights that i get home late from work. Meats are always tender and juicy. Clean up is easy. There are so many recipes i want to try.
Darlene G.
I just love this pressure cooker.  I use it at least 2 times a week.  The instructions are easy to follow.. The first thing I made was pulled pork. It was tender and so flavorful.. My family loved it.  Was so worth the money I paid for it.
Amy B.
Tolono, IL
This pressure cooker is definitely worth the money! When I used it for the first time I was worried I was going to have to return it because it wasn't working. After reading a lot of reviews on forums, I was able to determine that some seasoning was burning to the bottom of the pot, which was causing it to not get to the full pressure mode. If you find that it counts down and doesn't ever go to pressure cook, check the bottom of the pot and make sure nothing is sticking before you count it out for good!! Once you have it all figured out it is really a time saver, especially if you're a busy mom with not a lot of time to spend in the kitchen! Every household should own one!
Erica S.
1,621 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 4
Purchased this for my parents are few months back & they love it. It cooks similar to a crock pot in the sense that it takes quite a while to cook but your food cokes out moist & delicious. It's pretty easy to use. It obviously had to be for my parents to use, especially my dad. They are in their 60s & 70s and are not really tech friendly. The controls are clearly legible, easy to understand and operate, plus the instructions it comes with are fool proof. It even has a warranty that I think is for 2 years.
Brittany B.
West union, SC
The electric pressure is a great way to cook a meal that would take a long time in a very short time. It is a very effective way of cooking and is affordable. They're is different sizes to choose from. I recommend this product.
Bianca B.
Decorator Expert Level 3
This is on my top 3 favorite kitchen appliances list! I use this at least twice a week and will never.make a roast in the oven again! The meat will literally fall off the bone in under an hour with intense slow roasted flavor.
Kassandra F.
Beckley, WV
I love my pressure cooker! Cuts down on so much cooking time. I highly recommend if you don't have a lot of time to cook! It cooks things in half the time it takes on the stove. It's very affordable and easy to use
Dez E.
I received this last Christmas as a gift and I'm just now getting around to using it and I Absolutely love it ! It cooks food super fast and the quality is amazing ! I love trying new recipes with this as well .
Lexie M.
I LOVE IT. It's a great pressure cooker. It's fast, and makes great meals. It's easy to work with and effective. It was worth every penny I spent on it . I would Definitely recommend it to anyone I know
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
Decorator Expert Level 3
What would you cook in this?
Meleah D.
What is the price range for something like this?
shedean s.
Is this product worth buying?
Roxy A.