BY CUISINART #37 in Cookware Sets

Cuisinart Stainless Steel 5.75 Qt. Covered Stockpot Home - Kitchen Kitchen - Cookware see more...

Tiffaney V.
I love all of my Cuisinart pots and pans! Totally trust this brand and they come with a warranty! Easy to clean! I do suggest using a rinse agent in the dishwasher so there aren't any spots left on the sides to keep them pretty!
Anne E.
I love Cuisinart Stainless Steel line. They last forever and cook so evenly. I boil crabs in this pot, make the most delicious spaghetti and stew to duo for. Nothing ever sticks and it cleans up so easily. Lid fits snugly to boil with confidence.
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
I love Cuisinart kitchenware and have several of their pans in my kitchen. I got this stockpot at Macys and have used it for pasta's, soups and stews. It cooks well and washes well. Exceptional kitchenware quality and they last forever.
Samantha S.
I bought this from Macy's for our family soups and it is great. It looks great and cleans up well. It is the perfect size for all my soups for our get together a in the winter.
Carly E.
I love all cuisinart cookware but this is one of my favorites. it's easy to clean and looks so pretty