BY CUISINART #40 in Blenders

Powerful motor crushes ice instantly with no liquid added. It blends, pur es, chops, mixes, and liquefies all with the push of a button! This very smart and versatile SmartPower 7-Speed Electronic Blender has enough power and speeds to do it all. Powerful 500-watt motor crushes ice at any speed. Easy-to-read/easy-to-clean 7-speed electronic touchpad controls with indicator lights. 40-ounce glass blender jar with dripless pour spout. 2-ounce removable measured pour lid. Ice crush and pulse buttons. Pleas. see more...

• How does this blender compare to some of the more popular blender...3 Answers
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
It's a pretty good, basic blender. However I have had issues when trying to make frozen fruit smoothies. It is really capable of blending solid foods unless you have a lot of liquid as well.
Liz B.
Liz B.
Crossroads, TX
Great blender. I make green smoothies every morning - this blender ensures there are no "green chunks" left in my smoothie! :)
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Big Lake, MN
It does everything I need! I love my margaritas, but not a fan of the spout. It just globs out and makes a huge mess. Sadly I waste a lot of my mixed drinks because of that.
carmen d.
carmen d.
Inglewood, CA
Great product! Love the design, and its overall performance. I've had this for about 5 years and still works like new. Cuisineart is always a winner
Haven't have one of this but I will be happy to have one, every blender I have it burn or stop working
Diana M.
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
Love love love it so easy to use its so fast I just love it I always cook so this is great for me
Theresa G.
Theresa G.
Everyone should have a blender in their household. I love this blender. As a sous chef this is a staple to have in my home. My ideal use for my blender is to purée soups. I love making homemade soups.
Staci M.
Staci M.
Los Angeles, CA
Cuisinart is known for producing high-quality products that stand the test of time, and this Smart Power 7-Speed Blender is no exception. It's powerful blades quickly blend smoothies, or puree sauces for your favorite dishes with minimal fuss. It's price point is great and the product will definitely last a long time.
Katlyn M.
Katlyn M.
Morning Sun, IA
Everyone has been making these crazy healthy smoothies so I needed a blender to make them, I decided on this one and loved it, and the price is fair.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Norton Shores, MI
For a basic blender, it gets the job done well! I have had mine for 5+ years and it's still in great shape.
Britni B.
Britni B.
Calgary, Alberta
How does this blender compare to some of the more popular blenders such as the vitamix?