Add a Photo
Cuisinart SMB-139CP 13

Cuisinart SMB-139CP 13"" x 9"" Cake Pan

By CUISINART
#54 in Cake Pans
Sleek design and easy-grip silicone handles bring style and convenience to Cuisinart s quality nonstick bakeware. Contoured for standard oven mitts, two side grips on each piece of bakeware make removing delicious sweets and homemade breads from the oven safe and easy. Professional-branded premium nonstick interior and exterior ensure easy food release and effortless cleanup. The full line is constructed of heavy-gauge steel to provide even heat distribution and consistent baking results. Bake with confidence, with Cuisinart Easy Grip Non-Stick Bakeware. Silicone Easy-Grip Handles. Heavy Gauge Steel Construction for Even Heating. Non-Stick Interior and Exterior.
Cuisinart SMB-139CP 13
Cuisinart SMB-139CP 13"" x 9"" Cake Pan
Kendalee M.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC

I love this pan especially because it has little handles. All of my other cake pans are just rectangular and so hard to get out of the oven.
Kadie G.
Kadie G.
Gibsonia , Pa

I use this all the time. It's become my go to over my glass pans. They handles don't get hot and nothing sticks!
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Washington, DC

I'm not an avid cook or baker but after using this pan less than 3 times a month and hand washing (which I thought would make it last longer) it started chipping.
Jacquelyn R.
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA

Cuisinart is awesome! I love how the hadles don't get as hot anymore. Technology is awesome!
Kasey M.
Kasey M.
Fort Worth, TX

This is my favorite pan to cook in at home! Great for baking and has remained to be a solid nonstick pan. I love the handles also, they make getting heavier items out easier with the grips
Carla B.
Carla B.

I like Cuisinart pans. They don't stick and are easy to clean up. I always use this pan to bake my cakes and brownies, the handles are great to use when handling
Erinn S.
Erinn S.
Tualatin, OR

This is a great pan for casseroles as well as for cakes and brownies. It's the perfect size. The handles. Great for gripping. It's a great all around pan.
Ann W.
Ann W.
Benton, AR

I bake all the time and I love this pan!! The grips are great when getting out of the oven. i don't use my other cake pans now that i have this one!! Easy to clean up!!
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY

This says cake pan, but I love using mine to make lasagna. It's perfect to make a deep dish lasagna. Of course I make cake in it too
terri d.
terri d.
Glendale, AZ

I adore this pan. work great every time. cleans up well . wish they would make one with a sliding lid.
Yarie R.
Yarie R.
Port Jeff Sta, NY

Do these rust? I've purchased a couple of pans and for as much as i dry them they end up rusting.

Join Now