Cuisinart Smart Stick® Two-Speed Hand Blender

by Cuisinart

Blending and mixing have never been smarter! The Cuisinart® Smart Stick™ Two-Speed Hand Blender has a new, higher 300-watt motor that blends smoothies and purees soups in seconds, easily powering through even heavy-duty tasks. The two-speed slide control is simple to operate – just one touch shifts from high to low – and the longer stainless-steel blending shaft reaches deep into pots, pitchers and bowls so there are fewer dishes to wash! The new, improved and easier to operate blade guard provides the ultimate in safety and convenience.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cuisinart Smart Stick® Two-Speed Hand Blender!
Monique K.
Camillus, NY
Cuisinart Smart Stick® Two-Speed Hand Blender uploaded by Monique K.
This blender comes in handy when making soups because you do not have to transfer hot liquids into a blender. It’s saves you from burns and spills and makes for less dishes as well. The handle detaches easily so you can clean the blades. My only complaint is that it is tough to hold the lock button and the speed button at the same time. I’m not sure if mine is maybe a little faulty but it takes a few clicks to get it to turn on. All in all- I think this is a great tool and I like having it on hand.
Derek P.
Windber, PA
I was trying to get a good immersion blender but never had the extra cash to get one. Then for my birthday my mother in law got me this cuisinart one. It is fantastic. And it came with a cup for mixing up smoothies or other yummy treats. I highly recommend this one

Looking for your answer?