Cuisinart SM-55BK 5.5 Quart Stand Mixer

by Cuisinart

Cuisinart just raised the bar on mixing! This Cuisinart 5.5 Quart Stand Mixer has the capacity, power, and precision engineering to handle any job a recipe calls for. With three accessories, you can mix, whip and knead dough. With 12 speeds, you ll always do it just right. And with the auto shutoff Countdown Timer you ll always do it for just the right amount of time. Results will be perfect. Cuisinart offers optional attachments that can be purchased separately. Each connects to one of three power outlets on the stand mixer to let you blend, process food, squeeze juice from your favorite citrus fruits, make perfect homemade pasta, or grind your own meats. Large 5.5-quart capacity polished stainless steel bowl.

Is cuisinart mixer a good brand or ypu prefer kitchenaid ?
How are the Cuisinart mixers comparable to the kitchenaid mixers? Which do you prefer?
Start your review of Cuisinart SM-55BK 5.5 Quart Stand Mixer!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa R.
Highland, NY
I love my mixer. I use it for baking mashing potatoes or mixing ingredients. It’s not too big and fits perfectly on my countertop. Easy to use easy to assemble and easy to clean. I definitely recommend that everyone have this in the house. Cuisinart Influensterha
Donna S.
Because I have arthritic hands now, I had to look for a product to do the hard work of kneading my doughs. I found this Cuisinart mixer for a bargain and gave it a try. So far it has handled everything I've thrown at it from doughs to batter to frothing my non-dairy milks for my coffee. This was my first experience with Cuisinart and I'm really happy with their high quality product. I look forward to purchasing from their line of kitchen products again in the future.
Kaitlyn R.
This is the machine that I always wanted to get but haven’t had a chance to find the perfect one that I want to get it but I still looking for it
Brittany S.
Graysville, TN
This thing is amazing! I love the attachments that come with it too. It’s on the pricey side, but it is so convenient. I mostly use the one that mixes cake batter. I wouldn’t trade this thing for anything else. Highly recommend!
Margo W.
It was okay. I don’t feel like the motor was as powerful as I would like in a stand mixer.
Shereen A.
Youngstown, OH
This is very convenient and easy to use! Love making bread with this and having it on my counter! The brand itself is amazing as well and it’s very affordable in my opinion! Definitely recommend and plan to use forever!!
Flaavia P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
It a great mixer it had lasted me a while and I think it’s a great brand. I definitely recommend it to anyone as it has work wonders for me
Shalini  P.
Sunnyvale, CA
I Purchased my Cuisinart stand Mixer from Costco. I really love it. I don't have SM-55BK i have another model. It has made my life easy. I will recommend it to anyone who wants to buy it. It is a little expensive but totally worth it. Every now and than Costco offers discount on this.
Maryam F.
Valley Stream, NY
3,502 reviews
I’m a big fan of this brand I was totally satisfied so go ahead and try it by yourself I liked it it’s was my experience but you can get your own expert using it I would say go ahead and give it a try it worth it :)
Julisa  M.
Pharr, TX
I love cuisinart kitchen products! This mixer is amazing and i love that for baking cakes or any dessert! I highly recommend checking it out. For the price it’s totally worth it! I bought it at walmart!