Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold AppliancesCuisinart
Pure Indulgence 2 Quart Frozen Yogurt-Sorbet & Ice Cream Maker

Cuisinart Pure Indulgence™ 2 Quart Frozen Yogurt-Sorbet & Ice Cream Maker

What's better than one quart of luscious homemade ice cream, sorbet, or frozen yogurt? Two quarts! The fully automatic Cuisinart® Pure Indulgence™ makes 2 quarts of your favorite frozen desserts or drinks in as little as 25 minutes. It's easy - an integrated motor, double-insulated freezer bowl and automatic mixing paddle do all the work. Results are consistently smooth, cleanup is easy, and the brushed metal styling is simply sensational.

How long does it take for a batch of ice cream?
I have been wanting to get this ice cream maker for a while now but i have read a lot of reviews about it being very loud and just wanted to get some other opinions before i decided because it also has great reviews on how good it is.
Start your review of Cuisinart Pure Indulgence™ 2 Quart Frozen Yogurt-Sorbet & Ice Cream Maker!
Amanda  S.
We purchased the Cuisinart Ice Cream maker to make ice cream at home with some of our family recipes from back when we had a crank ice cream maker in the 80's.  This is a fun but EASY way to make ice cream.  Plus it comes with some great recipes - the strawberry ice cream that this produces is amazing and way better than anything you can get in the store! Cuisinart Pure Indulgence™ 2 Quart Frozen Yogurt-Sorbet & Ice Cream Maker
Valerie  B.
Harvey, LA
This ice cream maker is great quality and a whole lot of fun! It's not something I'd say I'm good at, necessarily, but I do enjoy trying it. They aren't super cheap, and I wouldn't have mine if I hadn't gotten it at a great price. If you don't plan to use it often, it's a hefty investment if you live on a tight budget.
Sara M.
Dubuque, IA
I've had a few ice cream makers over the years, and this is my favorite. It is easy and straight forward to use - freeze the insert, mix up your ingredients, place the paddle into the insert and then into the mixer, lid on top, pour ingredients, turn the dial, voila. Let the machine do it's thing. Extra mix ins like candy and cookies can be dumped right into the open top. Clean up is super easy, scoop out your ice cream and let stand to warm up to room temperature and wipe clean. The ONLY complaint that I have is that it is a bit noisy but its not horrible.
Rebecca S.
Marietta, OH
Cuisinart Pure Indulgence™ 2 Quart Frozen Yogurt-Sorbet & Ice Cream Maker uploaded by Rebecca S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Ice cream is soooo easy with this machine! We just made homemade chocolate ice cream and it tastes like Haagen Das! #Influenstereats #easydessert
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
My family loves ice cream and we make a special time of it when we get together every weekend to make or favorite ice creams together using this cuisinart ice cream maker. Super easy and quick! What ever you want to add, my son loves his fresh peach & vanilla, my daughter has to have fresh strawberry and I live for ripe bananas and peanutb
Sakina K.
I lovd the Cuisinart electronic ice-cream maker. I got it as a wedding gift. It is really easy to use and clean up is quick. I have been enjoying using it to make different flavors of ice-cream.
Christina Lynne M.
Roseville, MI
I am a big fan of this ice cream maker. It makes making ice cream very simple and the finished product taste excellent.
Jamie P.
El Paso, TX
This Ice cream maker is so easy to use. I seriously love it. It’s so easy my hubby usually is the one to make the ice cream. Win for this mom!!
Krystal  M.
Romeo, MI
We love our ice cream maker! It’s simple to use and makes delicious homemade ice cream. It comes with a little recipe book with some delicious flavors. It’s pricey but it’s worth it! I would recommend this brand of ice cream maker.
Ashley C.
Opelousas , LA
Cuisinart Pure Indulgence™ 2 Quart Frozen Yogurt-Sorbet & Ice Cream Maker uploaded by Ashley C.
So this is long overdue. I got this ice cream maker as a wedding present last summer, I used it for the first time today. It’s super easy to use. Holds a lot so you get a decent amount of ice cream and seems to work pretty quickly. Definitely worth the money. 4 starts because it is kinda loud.